Creatine increased my ACNE.

paulava

Since I started using creatine, pretty severe acne appeared on my face and back. I tried using flaxseed oil twice a day with protein shakes, however the results were average.

For the past 6 weeks I’ve had great success with SkinB5, its basically a powder that I mix in with my shake and within a few weeks it cleared my acne. Please let me know if your acne increased whilst using supplements, if it is check out www.skinb5.com. It may be a good option to stop your acne.

By the way if you are experiencing acne stay out of the sun, it made my acne worst!

I'd like see if anyone has tried this stuff...I don't really see any advantage over using b5 via pill form.

Creatine does not effect my acne btw.

1, creatine use increases water needs, so dehydration is the most likely cause of your acne issue

2. use PureCEE, instead of creatine monohydrate better results with lower doses and no bloating

PureCEE link

Also if you're using one of those pre-mixed sugary post-workout creatine formulas (such as Cell-Tech), the excessive amount of extra sugar in your diet could help lead to breakouts.

paulava said:
Since I started using creatine, pretty severe acne appeared on my face and back. I tried using flaxseed oil twice a day with protein shakes, however the results were average.

For the past 6 weeks I’ve had great success with SkinB5, its basically a powder that I mix in with my shake and within a few weeks it cleared my acne. Please let me know if your acne increased whilst using supplements, if it is check out www.skinb5.com. It may be a good option to stop your acne.
By the way if you are experiencing acne stay out of the sun, it made my acne worst!

4posts from this guy all identical! This thread stinks of a shabby sales pitch!

Last edited:
Bast said:
What is a fucking creatine thread doing in the anabolic part?

The federal government has just classified creatine as a controlled substance. It's underground now baby...LoL

Back