creatine monohydrate usage any benefits?

ira580

will adding creatine to my supplementation of a test cycle do anything for me or just a complete waste?any opinions?
was gonna load 20 g daily first week then 5g weekly

Helps some people and does absolutely nothing for others. Biggest benefit is usually increased water retention which causes slight endurance boost. Most have to try and see......but most of us get the creatine we need from meat.

the biggest contributing factor of creatine is the ability to increase the delivery of nutrients to muscles.. it also causes water retention..

i dont like using creatine for my clients because it causes a false positive in weight gain. but, it has its place with advanced bodybuilding

"the recommended daily creatine dose is five grams. That's about two pounds of beef, or three pounds of chicken a day. It takes a pound and a half of herring, the best fish source for creatine, to provide five grams of creatine."

I would advise at least 5g of creatine a day. No need to front load.

"the recommended daily creatine dose is five grams. That's about two pounds of beef, or three pounds of chicken a day. It takes a pound and a half of herring, the best fish source for creatine, to provide five grams of creatine."

I would advise at least 5g of creatine a day. No need to front load.
and chase it all with a tall glass of OJ, good stuff and advice!

Back