CREATINE on cycle GOOD...or BETTER if used separate from AAS???

popeye50

Test / Dbol
Do you think it's better to use off cycle to add something for that extra edge, so you see "better" gains if used separate from AAS....use creatine OFF cycle as a 'bridge', so to speak and then discontinue use while ON cycle...????

Now I understand that creatine is beneficial...PERIOD..., but to 'save' it for some off cycle gains could be something to almost look forward too, since your body will have something different to work with than the AAS.

It kind of makes sense both ways to me.....idk

Any opinion...??

Tired of same old discussions :sleep2:

Last edited:
There's a thread on this somewhere. The conclusion was that its actually able to help amplify your gains from AAS. I like to run two weeks on then two off. From what I know its good to use

ive heard many say use it on or off bulk or cut.
Ive never actaully seen any research to back these statements though, but I dont recall ever hearing dont use it.

Last edited:
I'd say save it for off cycle because you want to try and keep them gains so you've got to supplement and train hard. Creatine would help efficiency.

I always run creatine on cycle, no matter what compounds. However, if you are running var, it is especially synergistic. I mean, why not run creatine on and off cycle? Creatine works best for me 4 weeks on, 4 weeks off.

I always run creatine on cycle, no matter what compounds. However, if you are running var, it is especially synergistic. I mean, why not run creatine on and off cycle? Creatine works best for me 4 weeks on, 4 weeks off.

4 weeks on/off even on cycle? so don't run it continuously throughout the entire cycle?

Back