Critique or Any Advice on Current Cycle

T

triz87

I started my new cycle I will be running this for 12 weeks as follows:

Tren 100mg
Test Prop 100mg
These will be taken EOD.

50mg Dbol ED weeks 1-5.

My post cycle therapy (pct) will consist of Clomid at 50mg ED from weeks 14-18.

Sorry this is my forum I have joined. I have 4 other cycles underneath my belt and my source says this will help me get big. I was wondering for any advice and perhaps some great future cycles. Thanks.

This looks ok. The doses are very moderate. Thats only about 350mg per week of each. You don't need to wait two weeks to do post cycle therapy (pct) with short esters. Do you have Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG)? What about an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) or caber/prami on hand at least? And yes...stats. What were your previous cycles as well?

Thank for the welcome. I am 24 years old 6'1" and currently 188lbs 14%-15% BF. I am running tren a. My first cycle was a test e only cycle. After I did a winstrol inject only cycle. That one didn't work to well for me. I lost my old source and couldn't get a reliable source. My second and third cycles where Test and EQ and then 4th another Test, EQ and Winstrol (winny). Since my Winstrol (winny) only cycle I have done plenty of research on bodybuilding and diets that promote lean muscle growth. I always research each juice before I will even remotely try it. I chose the test, eq and Winstrol (winny) since i needed to cut. I weighed 224 on my 3rd cycle from the last two cycles I have lost over 30lbs and have kept it off. I am currently doing this cycle to bulk up. I almost forgot my diet now consists of roughly 35-40% carbs, 35-40% protein and the remainder healthy fats. Oh and Meathead 96 I do not currently have Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) but I can get it in a matter of a week or 2 at latest my new source is extremely reliable.

Back