Critique

Fieldsy

Eat big, get BIG!
Critique My Cycle!!

I know i may get some harsh feedback from this post due to my age. But i totally understand.

Im looking to start my second cycle.

Background:

20 years old / 5'11" / 202lbs / 17% BF.

I play Junior College Football here in WA, and am looking to bulk up for this next season. I have reached my full potential for height. The only person taller than me in my family is my father.

Cycle:

Test e 500mg wk for 12 wks. split up into 2 shots. Sunday morning then again Wednesday eve.
wk 1-4 Dbol 30mg ed
wk 1-16 Aromasin 12.5mg ed (not sure if i should run into post cycle therapy (pct) or not)
post cycle therapy (pct) will consist of:
Nolva - 40/40/20/20
Clomid - 50/50/50/50

After my football career is over, my career WILL be bb. Im a lifting junkie. And it is what i love to do.

I am completely open for constructive criticism. Just please dont blast me brothas.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
bro to be honest its not really recommended that you do this cycle, but I know no one at this stage realizes until after, and at that point its just regret. You're only 20 and dbol will do wonders but its gonna hit back on you bad. You really will have to think this through, is gaining temporary mass for football more important than you future hormonic aid in growth, especially if you're serious in bb for the future.

2nd cycle at 20yrs old? im gonna tell you what you have been told and dont want to hear...Waaaay to soon to start using..and if its your 2nd cycle im guessing you started at 19...but being i know your gonna do it anyway run the test 14-16wks and personalyy i would pin once a week..dbol @ 30mg is ok for 4-6 wks...run your full post cycle therapy (pct) and dont cut it short...and remember time on = time off so dont jump right back into another cycle 3 weeks after ur post cycle therapy (pct) is done...good luck bro

bro to be honest its not really recommended that you do this cycle, but I know no one at this stage realizes until after, and at that point its just regret. You're only 20 and dbol will do wonders but its gonna hit back on you bad. You really will have to think this through, is gaining temporary mass for football more important than you future hormonic aid in growth, especially if you're serious in bb for the future.

Ive heard dbol at that dose would be alright. Do you think if i just ran test and nothing else that would benefit more? And thanks a ton for the feedback.

2nd cycle at 20yrs old? im gonna tell you what you have been told and dont want to hear...Waaaay to soon to start using..and if its your 2nd cycle im guessing you started at 19...but being i know your gonna do it anyway run the test 14-16wks and personalyy i would pin once a week..dbol @ 30mg is ok for 4-6 wks...run your full post cycle therapy (pct) and dont cut it short...and remember time on = time off so dont jump right back into another cycle 3 weeks after ur post cycle therapy (pct) is done...good luck bro

Hey man thanks for the positive feed back. I think i will get 30 mg of test e and run a 15 week cycle.

I know you guys dont "support" my choice, but honestly, thanks for the positive feed back.

Much appreciation bros.

Replace the dbol with superdrol IMHO...if you can find SD.

If your going for size then get some NPP ;)

Back