Cruising on 250mg test a week. And throwing in orals once in a while to amp it up?

Gfunkmanilla

What's up bros. So I've been doing a lot of thinking, and I'm really contemplating long cycle some would say "cruise" at 250mg a week for about a year or so, and throwing in orals, or other compounds with fast acting esters, or just upping my test when I want to blast, then see where I'm at in a year.....

Cycle history

12 weeks test e 500mg wk
18 weeks test e 600mg week/ deca 400mg a week for 12 of them.

What is your guys thoughts on my idea? I'm currently 5'11" 210-215 depending on day. And around 13% bf ..........

My first compound with the cruise would be Superdrol for 4 weeks. Then I'd take a break for a while, and ask you guys for suggestions on my next "blast"

Blood work just done. 534 total test. And free test was I think 7.3 if that sounds right.....

Also TRT guys, what does 250mg per week put your total test at? Just curious If I would make gains at that dosage with just the test alone?

Also haven't cycled in over a year. Thanks for the help, be constructive here and let's put together a plan for me!

why are you deciding to cruise?
why do you have to cruise?
why not just PCT?
why are you trying to end up on TRT?

shut down is shut down

just cause your running a low dose doesn't mean you won't hinder your own production..

16 weeks should be your longest cycle. with atleast 16 weeks + pct time off before using again for proper recovery.

i decided to cruise as well, 250mg went for about a 9 months?
Recovering from it was extremely hard, you go from a god to a mortal.

All i'm saying is, seriously think it through before doing it.

good luck with whatever you decide.

Its a lidetime decision homie. If you ever plan on a chance to recover i wouldnt recommend it. If you do realize the long term effects it has. With that said, theres nothing wrong with what youve mentioned imo. Just stwy on top of your bloodwork if you plan to do so. Take the proper cycle supports and keep your levels in check.

I know on 200mg a week of test, my levels are 1007ng/dl. It does effect everyone differently of course. Stay on top of your diet, training, and health and youll continue to grow.

Its a lidetime decision homie. If you ever plan on a chance to recover i wouldnt recommend it. If you do realize the long term effects it has. With that said, theres nothing wrong with what youve mentioned imo. Just stwy on top of your bloodwork if you plan to do so. Take the proper cycle supports and keep your levels in check.

I know on 200mg a week of test, my levels are 1007ng/dl. It does effect everyone differently of course. Stay on top of your diet, training, and health and youll continue to grow.

On 200mg Im at 935. HCG 250 iu 2x wk

I just don't want too dramatic of gains too fast to raise suspicion. My doc. Said my levels are low, but he doesn't want to put me on TRT . And I was planning on running something regardless, I just wanted to know if there is anyone who has done the same thing, and how they've made out with it. I figured slow steady gains would be easier to maintain , and less obvious to others.

250 milligrams a week is enough to help you feel fine and make gains. You won't make near the gains at 250 a week as you would with 500, thats a given. It is going to depend on what other steroids you use within this year with the 250 milligrams a week of testosterone. 250 milligrams a week of testosterone is nothing special and after you've been higher than that it will only make you feel normal and the gains will seem that way too.

So say that I do run 250mg a week as a base for a year. And maybe bump up to 600 for ten weeks here after a bit, run that for 10 weeks, then come back to 250' then ten weeks later run a 4-6 week cycle of hdrol or epistane .....back down to 250 a week..... Wait a bit, then possible do another cycle of tren or something else for 6/8 weeks..... This is all just throw around ideas, I'm not dead set on anything. But if you were planning on a blast and cruise for a year what compounds would you use on your blasts? Any input gladly appreciated.

What's up bros. So I've been doing a lot of thinking, and I'm really contemplating long cycle some would say "cruise" at 250mg a week for about a year or so, and throwing in orals, or other compounds with fast acting esters, or just upping my test when I want to blast, then see where I'm at in a year.....

Cycle history

12 weeks test e 500mg wk
18 weeks test e 600mg week/ deca 400mg a week for 12 of them.

What is your guys thoughts on my idea? I'm currently 5'11" 210-215 depending on day. And around 13% bf ..........

My first compound with the cruise would be Superdrol for 4 weeks. Then I'd take a break for a while, and ask you guys for suggestions on my next "blast"

Blood work just done. 534 total test. And free test was I think 7.3 if that sounds right.....

Also TRT guys, what does 250mg per week put your total test at? Just curious If I would make gains at that dosage with just the test alone?

Also haven't cycled in over a year. Thanks for the help, be constructive here and let's put together a plan for me!

Hopefully u know all the possible outcomes u could have if u decide to cruise bro
Myself been cruising and blasting for 2 years, do I kmow my outcome "yes"

I realize the outcome of cruising, and being on TRT for life is a huge step.... ive also ran 18 week cycles at higher dosages and revovered. im only talking a year for now, and then maybe ill re evaluate, I also know that hcg will help during this longer cycle/cruise....... ultimately it comes down to weather or not I am willing to do this and run the risk of possibly putting myself on TRT for the rest of my life, but looking at the benefits to harm ratio, I feel like its a step in the right direction as I intend on bodybuilding as long as my body will let me!

Theres nothing wrong with what you mentioned really. Just stay on top of your bloodwork just so you stay healthy while doing this

will get regular bloodwork done.......I also look at it this way. my doctor said that my natty levels are low anyway, so continuing to cycle, im probably headed in the direction of TRT anyway. why feel like shit because I don't want to hop on trt a little earlier??? huge life decision I know, but im really leaning in that direction

Theres nothing wrong with what you mentioned really. Just stay on top of your bloodwork just so you stay healthy while doing this

Lets say you get your bw and it shows you do indeed have something unhealthy going on... lets say your cholesterol is outta whack (common situation) what do you do then? Try to fix it while blasting and cruising? Or stop your blast and drop down to cruise level and then try to fix it?

Back