Customs any calmer now?

Powerhouse9

I was wondering if they have started to relax since the SARS scare is coming to a close, and since the war is at a hault. Or are they still beefed up at security?

I Just lost a package coming from China bro..............Not a good time.........I've learned my leason.........Shit!

Peace Out!

Its still nearly impossible to get a package from China through San Francisco customs, I can tell you that much.

There is much id like to get from China myself, just dont want to chance the FEDs busting down my door. Hopefully thimgs will get better down the road.

Tougher on east coat, since majority of packages goin to chicago which isveryyyyytough, lost 100 bottles of deca, 25 amps test and alot ofother stuff. U better wait a while, child!

twoman2000 said:
Tougher on east coat, since majority of packages goin to chicago which isveryyyyytough, lost 100 bottles of deca, 25 amps test and alot ofother stuff. U better wait a while, child!

I hope you mean 100 amps. Otherwise I wouldn't be openly posting that kind of pertient information bro.

not an issue here and my stuff arives every 10 days...or 11...with expert wrapping and some contacts, you should have no issues...

E

Whats wrong with saying 100 bottles/amps of deca durabolin lost and so forth. No harm seen here, just proving a sad point of lost gear

I hope so. Just curious if anyone was having problem with USPS lately. I'm waiting on a priority package and it's taking longer then usual. It usually takes around 3/4 days. But it's going to be 9 days today. Is the mail slow right now for some reason.

Thanks Micro

twoman2000 said:
Whats wrong with saying 100 bottles/amps of deca durabolin lost and so forth. No harm seen here, just proving a sad point of lost gear

Yes, if it is just a personal use issue but if truly meaning 100 bottles (rather than amps), that can be an indication of a different type of intention, one that carries much stiffer penalties. Wasn't meant as a warning or reprimand but just a heads-up, may not want to advertise such actions. ;)

Back