cut with gear or without??

jph31gp

Been off cycle for the last 12 weeks and maintained the gains quite well.

Now im ready to go back on i want to do a cutting cycle. I am considering one of the next 2 options,

1, do a cutting cycle with primo and a bit of test for 10 weeks

2, do the cutting without any gear and get down to 10%bf then go on a bulking cycle.

would like to know what you guys think of the above, my reason for option 2 is that gear is obviously better when theres an abundance of food etc. will i lose loads of muscle dieting without gear?,

Stats,

5"10
39 yrs
15%bf

I would say cut with peptides. I did cut once with gear and I will never again. Not that is not good or anything but I think with peptides is much MUCH better and you never have to worry about BP, hair loss, acne, ....

I would use CJC 1295 w/o DAC with GHRP-2. Each 100mcg a day 3 times a day. It'll cost you a lot less :)

GH promotes fat loss and the greatest thing is NO post cycle therapy (pct) :D

Diet and cardio is key. I lost 80lbs in 6 months, i used HGH for the last 4 months. One 10IU vials for 3 shots, 2 on 1 off.

I can pretty much control my weight with the things i learnt from that experience.

Have done clen before, not T3,

diet and cardio will be adjusted accordingly, just dont want to lose any muscle but would love to maintain what i got and do a nice bulking cycle once the BF hits 10%, just seems a waste of gear using it while dieting.

it matters were you get your T3 from. Mine was super strong and I lost size even on cycle. be careful on t3. it's some srs shit!

Been off cycle for the last 12 weeks and maintained the gains quite well.

Now im ready to go back on i want to do a cutting cycle. I am considering one of the next 2 options,

1, do a cutting cycle with primo and a bit of test for 10 weeks

2, do the cutting without any gear and get down to 10%bf then go on a bulking cycle.

would like to know what you guys think of the above, my reason for option 2 is that gear is obviously better when theres an abundance of food etc. will i lose loads of muscle dieting without gear?,

Stats,

5"10
39 yrs
15%bf

yes you would lose more mucle without anabolic whiel cuting, thats a givin.
I rec:
wk1-12 200-300mg ew test
wk1-12 400mg primo ew
with need2slin

personally i rec tren 300-400mg ew wk1-10 in place of primo, if you dotn get much sides.

Back