Cutting Cycle

dirk338

Just wanted some suggestions. I plan on running a cutting cycle in a few months. I planned on 150mg prop eod, 100md masteron eod and I aslo have clen. I have the opportinity to get my hands on some primo too. Just want to see what you guys think. Keep in mind that I can not take something that is in my system too long due to the fact that I get tested at work 2 times a year.

I doubt that your work tests for steroids, unless your an athlete.

Prop and masteron is supposedly a good cutter, but as usual that depends more on your diet and cardio.

Post your age/stats/cycle history.

Yep...outlaw pretty well hit what I wanted to say..post your stats.
It's very doubtful that your employer tests you for gear.

Masteron is supposed to be great if you are low enough in bf (typically single digit bf).

Prop/tren/var is a pretty solid cutter, but in all honesty...cutting is done with diet for the most part. tren and var can help burn a little fat, but the main reason for using gear is to keep muscle while cutting.

age 29 weight 270 height 6'00. work does test for steroids, I am a cop.
Cycle history Have done test cyp, prop, deca, anavar in the past. Most recent cycle, prop by itself 200mg eod.

i recently ended a cutting cycle. Consisted of tren 35mg eod, 50 mg winstrol eod and 50 mg test prop eod.

My bodyfat dropped from 15 percent to 12 percent in 2 weeks even with an increase in my food intake. I eat junk food btw like macdonalds.

michael88 said:
i recently ended a cutting cycle. Consisted of tren 35mg eod, 50 mg winstrol eod and 50 mg test prop eod.

My bodyfat dropped from 15 percent to 12 percent in 2 weeks even with an increase in my food intake. I eat junk food btw like macdonalds.

This is a good cycle, even though the mg are to low, especially for EOD.
Throw some Masteron and Clen into it.........a sweet cycle indeed.

One question...why EOD??? Dont like needles?

Back