Cutting Cycle

ranger1504

This is my first time posting here, I was turned onto this forum from some good friends who post here often. I am looking to do a cycle to help get me down down to around 7% BF, while retaining as much lean mass as possible.
My current stats are 198 lbs. at @ 10% BF. This will be my fourth cycle.

Welcome to Steroidology bro !!

I'm going to move this to the main "Anabolic" forum for ya.

What have your previous cycles looked like ??

I am looking for something similar. Myself have safety as a high priority therefor I have come up with the following cycle...

EQ 400mg/w Week 1-12
Winny 50mg/ED Week 9-13

Thinking about some var and proviron too that dont shut me down too hard....

Some of the ppl here will recommend you to use some minor test..prolly propiante when you cut....
I wouldnt use test in a cut cycle though...

Kim the Swede said:
Some of the ppl here will recommend you to use some minor test..prolly propiante when you cut....
I wouldnt use test in a cut cycle though...

Why not.....it's all in the diet anyways !!

StoneColdNTO said:
Why not.....it's all in the diet anyways !!

no, its not!

biggest part is food, but there are some roids like testo that have a tendancy to put on some fat...while other roids like tren dont have that tendancy

Thanks for the info everyone. My first cycles were Sustanon (750) a week and D-Bol (50 mg daily). I was thinking of running this cycle:

Weeks 1-6: 750 mg enanthate, 500 mg EQ
Weeks 7-10: 500mg EQ
Weeks 10-12: 50 mg Winstrol ED

ranger1504 said:
Thanks for the info everyone. My first cycles were Sustanon (750) a week and D-Bol (50 mg daily). I was thinking of running this cycle:

Very nice!:40oz:

ranger1504 said:

I think 6 weeks of enanthate is a little bit short since its a long acting ester. I would go with it for at least 8 weeks.

Kim the Swede said:
no, its not!

biggest part is food, but there are some roids like testo that have a tendancy to put on some fat...while other roids like tren dont have that tendancy

Test will not put fat on you by itself......., it might make you hold some water....but both can easily be controlled through diet and estrogen blockers

StoneColdNTO said:
Test will not put fat on you by itself......., it might make you hold some water....but both can easily be controlled through diet and estrogen blockers

I disagree. But lets keep it like this, we got different opinions abou it.

I would love to disagree with "Test will make you fat" The only damn thing that will make you fat is a hypercaloric food intake. So please "inform" me on your opinion. Let me guess your response will be "Test will raise estrogen levels thus causing water bloat and estrogen fat deposits." Oh please say that so i can have some fun today. I think there has only been two responses in this thread that warrant even looking at. Did you guys look at what he's trying to accomplish. He's trying to go from 10% down to 7% that's not all that damn much you guys. To think he needs to diet for 8 weeks using drugs like enanthate and eq would well be absolutely DUMB. In all reality it shouldn't take you more than 4weeks to get there. Stick with a cycle of Test Prop/Fina/Winstrol or anavar and add some femara or arimidex (not much will be needed). Diet will be the key In all reality shoot for a 6 week cycle and don't settle for anything less than 6%. You can easily accomplish this!!!!!

I agree with Kim the swede 100%. If you can afford it get the anavar instead, also a fat burner ECA, or clen would help.

ranger1504 said:

Hey bro....whats up...:D

Anyways...if you have never ran enan alone, i would run it at 500mg weekly, and run it for 10 weeks minimum....i would have enough EQ on hand just in case you are not seeing the results you want from it...I have seen 12-16 week runs on it to get the desired gains...

make sure you have all you anti e's available and keep goo post cycle therapy (pct) therapy bro..

E

Back