Cutting Fat w/ Clen - Suppliers/Cycle Q's

Gangryong

Hi all,

I've been lurking the forums for the past few days trying to gather as much information as possible. However, I still have a few questions I need answered and would love your help and input.

1. I'm currently trying to decide between two suppliers for Clen. The first being RUI, which I've heard nothing but good things and their Clen is priced around $50. The second, is Purchase Peptides, which I've also heard good things, but their Clen is priced @ almost half the former. My question is, is the quality of Clen from Purchase Peptides legit?

2. I'm still a little hazy in regards to dosing with Clen. I realize dosages vary for different people because of tolerance issues, but I'd like a general idea of daily dosages. I'm aware of the 2 week ON/2 week OFF cycle, along with supplementing with Taurine and Potassium.

I'd like to know if this dosing will work, please feel free to modify:

Day 1 - 20mcg
Day 2 - 40mcg
Day 3 - 60mcg
Day 4 - 80mcg
Day 5 - 100mcg
Day 6 - 100mcg
Day 7 - 100mcg
Day 8 - 100mcg
Day 9 - 100mcg
Day 10 - 100mcg
Day 11 - 100mcg
Day 12 - 100mcg
Day 13 - 60mcg
Day 14 - 40mcg

~2 weeks off~

Resume with initial cycle? Or start off at 100mcg? Once again, I'm quite unsure about daily dosages and tapering up/down, so please feel free to enlighten me!

A little information about myself

Height: 5"5
Weight/BF%: ~148lbs, about 11-12% BF (Estimating high). Goal is single digit BF%
Training: Currently doing the 5/3/1 power split with 10-20minutes of cardio after weights.
Diet: Will be cutting at around 2,075cal/day. 150g Protein, 75g Fats, 199g Carbs.

Thanks for all your help and all input will be appreciated! Feel free to modify and ask/answer any questions!

If all goes well, I will be happy to start a log w/ pictures as soon as my order ships!

Your dosage schedule looks good. You can up the max dosage to 120-160 if you feel you can handle the sides, but stop once it gets too much for you. You dont actually need to taper down, but some people like to. The next cycle I wouldnt start at the full max dose, but you also dont need to start as low as the first cycle, so maybe around 60-80 would be fine.... Cant wait to see a log :)

Your dosage schedule looks good. You can up the max dosage to 120-160 if you feel you can handle the sides, but stop once it gets too much for you. You dont actually need to taper down, but some people like to. The next cycle I wouldnt start at the full max dose, but you also dont need to start as low as the first cycle, so maybe around 60-80 would be fine.... Cant wait to see a log :)

Awesome, thanks! I've also read some people go 2 days on a dosage count before increasing. Worth looking into?

Also for my first question, would you have any experience with either of the suppliers I mentioned?

Awesome, thanks! I've also read some people go 2 days on a dosage count before increasing. Worth looking into?

Also for my first question, would you have any experience with either of the suppliers I mentioned?

I love RUI (never used Purchase), but have only gotten peptides there - I get my Clen elsewhere in tablet form cause I find it's easier to dose that way. However, I have heard other people like the liquid Clen better.

staying 2 days at a dose is only necessary if you body needs more time to get accoustomed to the sides... you can determine that for yourself during your cycle.

I initially wanted to dose Clen with tablet form, but was unable to find any reputable sources online (only ones I know/mentioned carry liquid). Do you purchase yours online? If so, would you be able to tell me who supplies it?

Can't thank you enough, cheers!

rui products are legit, used their clen and keto combo and worked great. I like using keto so I can run clen straight through, no need for the 2 weeks off. Good luck with the clen.

Hi all,

I've been lurking the forums for the past few days trying to gather as much information as possible. However, I still have a few questions I need answered and would love your help and input.

1. I'm currently trying to decide between two suppliers for Clen. The first being RUI, which I've heard nothing but good things and their Clen is priced around $50. The second, is Purchase Peptides, which I've also heard good things, but their Clen is priced @ almost half the former. My question is, is the quality of Clen from Purchase Peptides legit?

2. I'm still a little hazy in regards to dosing with Clen. I realize dosages vary for different people because of tolerance issues, but I'd like a general idea of daily dosages. I'm aware of the 2 week ON/2 week OFF cycle, along with supplementing with Taurine and Potassium.

I'd like to know if this dosing will work, please feel free to modify:

Day 1 - 20mcg
Day 2 - 40mcg
Day 3 - 60mcg
Day 4 - 80mcg
Day 5 - 100mcg
Day 6 - 100mcg
Day 7 - 100mcg
Day 8 - 100mcg
Day 9 - 100mcg
Day 10 - 100mcg
Day 11 - 100mcg
Day 12 - 100mcg
Day 13 - 60mcg
Day 14 - 40mcg

~2 weeks off~

Resume with initial cycle? Or start off at 100mcg? Once again, I'm quite unsure about daily dosages and tapering up/down, so please feel free to enlighten me!

A little information about myself

Height: 5"5
Weight/BF%: ~148lbs, about 11-12% BF (Estimating high). Goal is single digit BF%
Training: Currently doing the 5/3/1 power split with 10-20minutes of cardio after weights.
Diet: Will be cutting at around 2,075cal/day. 150g Protein, 75g Fats, 199g Carbs.

Thanks for all your help and all input will be appreciated! Feel free to modify and ask/answer any questions!

If all goes well, I will be happy to start a log w/ pictures as soon as my order ships!

purchase peptides has great prices.. Have you bought from them?

i bought some clen that is in liquid forum and im also on t3 and my wiegth has been melting off like butter but im also not 14%bf im like 22% bf and like 250 pounds so i got alot more 2 lose but if you want i can send you a link of where i bought it and it was like 35 bucks with shipping but it taste like shit HAHAHA....also im like a week in with no side's besides i cant sleep at night hahahha idk if thats from the t3 or clen but i dont get tired and i still wake up early

Last edited:
i got some liquid clen just wondering how u could tell if its more pure it seems thick compared to the others ive seen mind you this was a gym sale

my clen is really thick also and taste like horse shit but i have learn most the time the stuff that works taste like shit or smells like shit...and the stuff that tastes good and smells good doesnt work but idk what you have post a picture or brand name??

In my experience eca is easier, better , and less harsh. At least for me, ymmv. Plus, get a diet plan like they said. I'm only one of many whom have lost a ton of bf from his work.

Back