Cutting gel Problem/Questions

BabyPhat

I want to make a cutting Gel but am at a loss and hope y'all can help.
I have tried to get BA in CANADA but it is not sold OTC, checked compound pharmacies,lab, chemsity store NO GO!( they are fully shocked anyone would want this and they treat me like I'm asking for crack!) I was able to get ISO MY. Can't get the DMSO or P.gel. I think I got scammed as it has been a month and no P.gel.
1 what is the difference Bween BA and and reg rubbing al. What can I use instead?
2. yohimbe bark HCL is OTC but "bine" is a prescription .What can I use instead?
3. what other enhancers/ingredients work or other recipes I CAN TRY.
4. reading about using oil or aloe-any thoughts
I HAVE DONE MY RESEARCH STARTED IN DEC'04.
Need help please!
* I do not wish for any site to order after what just happened or maybe they stopped it at the border(I'm not signing for s**t just in case). anyone in Toronto know of a store that sells yohimburn? or other supps GNC and the mall stores are just not cutting it need something more hardcore
Cheers

BabyPhat said:
I want to make a cutting Gel but am at a loss and hope y'all can help.
I have tried to get BA in CANADA but it is not sold OTC, checked compound pharmacies,lab, chemsity store NO GO!( they are fully shocked anyone would want this and they treat me like I'm asking for crack!) I was able to get ISO MY. Can't get the DMSO or P.gel. I think I got scammed as it has been a month and no P.gel.
1 what is the difference Bween BA and and reg rubbing al. What can I use instead?
2. yohimbe bark HCL is OTC but "bine" is a prescription .What can I use instead?
3. what other enhancers/ingredients work or other recipes I CAN TRY.
4. reading about using oil or aloe-any thoughts
I HAVE DONE MY RESEARCH STARTED IN DEC'04.
Need help please!
* I do not wish for any site to order after what just happened or maybe they stopped it at the border(I'm not signing for s**t just in case). anyone in Toronto know of a store that sells yohimburn? or other supps GNC and the mall stores are just not cutting it need something more hardcore
Cheers

you tried putting the yo in water yet? and you can get ba in canada. just order it on line.

and whats wrong with bark. take it orally. it still works.

repeat- yohimburn is legal in canada and can be ordered from the US

Back