cutting/lean mass cycle

okay let me update you guys, i finished the dbol and was suppose to start tren this week, but blah blah , shit happened, and now its gonna be here in 2 days, so right now im running test at 750mg along with some clen and t3........also no carbing to cut up more........

overrall in my 5th week of cycle im definately getting alot stronger and making some pretty good muscle gains........im at 221 right now.......

as i said im no carbing and doing an hour of cardio a day but im also taking in roughly 350 grams of pro and 90-100 of fat to retain muscle......im gonna carb up in about 11 days

well i still havent started tren yet, shoulod be by tomrorow tho....my weight yesterday monring was around 212-213.......i've lost 2 inches around my waist.....ive been no carbing all week until last night and tonight where im carb loading..........my strenght is still up , i hope when i run the tren i still add muscle but also harden up alot.... my diet is below, please comment on it

morning-egg beaters and turkey bacon olive oil
total of around 30 pro 20 fat 2 carbs

meal2-whey shake with olive oil
46 pro 15 fat 2 carbs

meal 3-turkey burgers
42 pro 21 fat

meal 4 whey shake with olive oil
46 pro 2 carbs 15

meal 5-some type of meat with sharp cheddar
40 pro 20 fat

meal 6-snack-some turkey or chicken with olive oil
40 pro 15 fat

meal 7-pre w/o
whey shake
30 pro 1.5 carbs

meal 8- post w/o
46 pro 2 carbs

30 min later- turkey or tuna 40 pro

before bed- tuna 40 pro

decaboy315 said:
well i get out of work at 10 hit the gym by 1030.....so yeah my cardio is usually post workout

Yeah, it doesn't matter too much in terms of results. Most guys will go with post-workout simply because it is more convenient. Keep it up dude.

heres an update guys, been on tren for about 2 weeks now, feel the test like crazy....lifts are up everywhere, still weighing in at 218 or so

i havent updated in so long..........anyways i switched tren esters, im on enanthate right now...also changed up diet----40/40/20...........right now im around 209-210.......getting real strong.......trying to get cutup as hell while still gaining some lean mass.......

Back