cutting my prop down or re brew....?

hardbody04

Ok prop kills me shoots great next couple of days i cant move ive got a brew at 100mg/ml 2%ba 20%bb all GSO

i was thinking of cutting it down to 75mg/ml with EO....how much pain factor do you think it will cut out?

im thinking of just rebrewing at 100mg/ml 2%ba 20%bb all EO....? i haven't made any soluitons with EO so i dont know for sure the "pain relief factor"

I know some are saying they are brewing 200mg/ml pain free using all EO

your thoughts?

hardbody04 said:
test prop current was 200ml at 100mg/ml 2%ba 20%bb in grapeseed oil.....stove top for heat

Hey Bro,

Just use USP Grape seed oil to cut it down, as you have enough BA and more then enough BB, I stick with about 75mg per ml on my Prop and tren Acetate. But the prop you should be fine. It is staying stable correct? You do not have to heat it to bring the product back into shape do you? I would just add in some more oil bro.

Let us know how it turns out

Happy new year

The top lock said:
Hey Bro,

Just use USP Grape seed oil to cut it down, as you have enough BA and more then enough BB, I stick with about 75mg per ml on my Prop and tren Acetate. But the prop you should be fine. It is staying stable correct? You do not have to heat it to bring the product back into shape do you? I would just add in some more oil bro.

Let us know how it turns out

Happy new year

its been holding for almost 2 years!!!!! its the pain reason i want to cut it down....shit hurts so bad i didn't want to use it any more ive got about 150ml left.

some may say pussy suck it up but GD when you cant walk!!!! i had just heard people brewing with EO and it helps the pain factor. i was ondering if dropping it 25mg/ml with EO would reduce any pain or if i shold just brew up a batch in all EO as prop is a cheap compund....?

hardbody04 said:
its been holding for almost 2 years!!!!! its the pain reason i want to cut it down....shit hurts so bad i didn't want to use it any more ive got about 150ml left.

some may say pussy suck it up but GD when you cant walk!!!! i had just heard people brewing with EO and it helps the pain factor. i was ondering if dropping it 25mg/ml with EO would reduce any pain or if i shold just brew up a batch in all EO as prop is a cheap compund....?

you say you have 20% BB? I am at a loss! your suspension base is EO? not just a basic USP oil? ( if I'm reading right) you said your prop is in Grape oil, I hope we can help bro! I am sorry if i am not reading this right!!!

Im not sure, but Ive heard so that BB causes pain to some people... And I know that 20% BB is not necessary for 100mg/ml Testo-P.

Prop itself just hurts some people no matter how you make it . that shit criples me

Back