Cycle advice for a contact athlete in training.....

Scrum_Bag

Hello fella's,

I'm a Contact athlete from the US, I'll state my stats below, but I'll be starting a pretty rough training regimen that should last through the new year. I did one cycle of Methyltestosterone about a year and a half ago and im pretty sure i didnt do it correctly. Anyways, I'd like to put on as much lean mass as possible in the next four months, and i was wondering if you had any input as to what i should look into.
The training will be both cardio and weight lifting combined with on field work 5 days a week with weigh training and light cardio on saturdays.
My stats are as follows

25 years old
6'4" tall
255 lbs
not sure on body fat percentage but i would say i need to dump about 30 lbs

Injectable Winstrol. All you need is 50 mgs eod and can run it the full 4 months. I usually go 6 months and my bloodwork comes back just fine. Its a long time to do eod shots but its worth it.

Theres a reason top athletes are using it and getting busted for it. It works. Lean Body Mass, feeling of well being and increased stamina.

gator

People really over exaggerate the whole liver toxic thing.... I have hep c and still run orals like sdrol and anadrol with zero problems and I get frequent bloods to make sure. Everything in moderation and you'll be just fine.

Theres a reason top athletes are using it and getting busted for it. It works. Lean Body Mass, feeling of well being and increased stamina.

Back