Cycle Advice for Test E 400mg per week and Anavar

Natedog229

Just wanted to get to reliable info about the cycle that I am planning on doing in the upcoming weeks. Im 25 years old and have roughly about 9 years of training experience. I am currently 6'2 215.6 with body fat hovering around 12 percent. I have done a previous AAS cycle with anavar only in the past when I was playing sports (did this because of the half life and drug testing policy) but this will be my first cycle with Test E and anavar. My main goal is to put on some lean muscle while cutting some body fat. Still wanting to stay more on the athletic side of things as far as aesthetics go.

The planned cycle is:
Week 1-10 Test E 400mg per week split into Mon/Thurs injections of 200mg each
Adex at .25 EOD
HCG Tuesday and Friday at 250IU's
Week 6-12 will consist of 50mg of anavar that will run through the 14 day period before my PCT starts
PCT: Clomid 50mg twice a day for 30 days
Nolvadex 20mg twice a day for 45 days

Additional Supplementation: Creatine HCL, NAC, Liver Detox, Policosanol, Beef Collagen, Omega 3-6-9

Would like some feedback when you guys get a chance. Appreciate the help.

Look into pct calculator. It may put your pct timing around 3 weeks after last pin. Other than that, looks ok.

Just for the record, it is not a good idea at all to do oral only cycles. You need test as a base for every cycle.

bold
Just wanted to get to reliable info about the cycle that I am planning on doing in the upcoming weeks. Im 25 years old and have roughly about 9 years of training experience. I am currently 6'2 215.6 with body fat hovering around 12 percent. I have done a previous AAS cycle with anavar only in the past when I was playing sports (did this because of the half life and drug testing policy) but this will be my first cycle with Test E and anavar. My main goal is to put on some lean muscle while cutting some body fat. Still wanting to stay more on the athletic side of things as far as aesthetics go.

The planned cycle is:
Week 1-10 Test E 400mg per week split into Mon/Thurs injections of 200mg each ok
Adex at .25 EOD ok, but might need to up to .5mg eod, pay attention to bloat in face
HCG Tuesday and Friday at 250IU's good
Week 6-12 will consist of 50mg of anavar that will run through the 14 day period before my PCT starts smart!
PCT: Clomid 50mg twice a day for 30 day too much, 50mg ed is fine
Nolvadex 20mg twice a day for 45 days good

Additional Supplementation: Creatine HCL, NAC, Liver Detox, Policosanol, Beef Collagen, Omega 3-6-9

Would like some feedback when you guys get a chance. Appreciate the help.
wait at least 3 weeks for pct..

and with your goals, you want to add muscle and lose fat.. thats recomping.. which is difficult without a very solid nutrition plan.. whats your nutrition gonna look like? any experience with carb cycling? that would be the best fit for your goals.

i use carb cycling with my clients that have recomp goals and it works like gold

bold
wait at least 3 weeks for pct..

and with your goals, you want to add muscle and lose fat.. thats recomping.. which is difficult without a very solid nutrition plan.. whats your nutrition gonna look like? any experience with carb cycling? that would be the best fit for your goals.

i use carb cycling with my clients that have recomp goals and it works like gold

Yeah, thats is normally how my diet runs.
Low carb/ Low carb/ High carb/ No carb/ Low carb/ Low carb/ High carb
Mon. Tues. Wed. Thurs. Fri. Sat. Sun

The reason I was keeping the adex to .25 EOD is to reduce the diminishment of HDL through the cycle.

I like 12 to 16 weeks :) , anastrozole at .25mg per shot at that dose, and clomid at 50 per day for a week then 25 per day after.
Just sharing what I personally like.
Good luck bro. Give updates :)

I like 12 to 16 weeks :) , anastrozole at .25mg per shot at that dose, and clomid at 50 per day for a week then 25 per day after.

Appreciate the response. Ill keep that in mind.
Thanks man.

Question?

Since I am running HCG at 250 IU's throughout the cycle do I continue to run it through the 21 day period after last Test E injection before the start of PCT or discontinue the HCG on last shot of Test E??

This ^^^ is a good idea. I myself like 12-16 week cycles.

Good Luck

OMM

Look into pct calculator. It may put your pct timing around 3 weeks after last pin. Other than that, looks ok.

Just for the record, it is not a good idea at all to do oral only cycles. You need test as a base for every cycle.

How many days after a TestC cycle should PCT be started? I know it should be started 2 weeks after the last injection

an example of:
1-12w 500mg test cyp
1-12w .25mg arimidex
pct
14-18w 40/40/20/20 tamoxifen
14-18w 50/50/25/25 clomiphene

How many days after a TestC cycle should PCT be started? I know it should be started 2 weeks after the last injection

an example of:
1-12w 500mg test cyp
1-12w .25mg arimidex
pct
14-18w 40/40/20/20 tamoxifen
14-18w 50/50/25/25 clomiphene

Look up pct calculator

Out of curiosity, why are you running the oral at the end instead of to start.? Jist looking for imfo, not critiquing. Thanks

Out of curiosity, why are you running the oral at the end instead of to start.? Jist looking for imfo, not critiquing. Thanks

Looks like he was doing it at the end so he could stay on cycle all the way up to PCT. Since the orals half life is so short. That and getting past a sticking point in the cycle are the only 2 things I could think of. Lol
Maybe he will chime in and shed some light on it

Back