Cycle advice please test cyp, eq and d-bol

Col9410

Hi never posted on here before, was looking to get some advice on my next course ive had several courses over the yrs but never really took them correctly, ive not took any for nearly 4 yrs and want to do it right this time.
Im 38, 6 ft and 216 lbs, about 15 per cent b/f, train 5 days a week, trainings going well ive just dropped from 17 st in the last 8 months as id let myself go abit with my diet, been on a calore deficit of about 2400 a day and its worked so far gonna up it to about 3000 when i go on my course, on bench im maxing out at 160 and on squats 180, trainings going well and confident in my diet.
For my course Ive been researching for a couple wks now and this is what ive come up with so far.....
Wks 1-4 400mg eq, 500mg test cyp,
40 mg d-bol
Wks 5-12 400mg eq, 500mg test cyp
Wks 13-14 500mg test cyp

Wks 4-14 500iu hcg twice a wk
Wks 1-14 arimadex or letrizol eod
Pct wks 15-19 nolvadex 20mg ed

Any thoughts, advice or criticisms on this would be much appreciated, thanks

That all looks fine, but I'd put a gap between your last Test C shot and start of PCT, run the adex and HCG into that gap, and add clomid to your PCT. And get bloodwork pre and during if you can.

1-4 40 dbol
1-12 400 EQ
1-14 500 TC
1-16 adex
1-16 HCG
+20 days after last TC shot start PCT
20-22 clomid 50, nolva 40
23 - 24 clomid 25, nolva 20

Stick with adex.....add the clomid for sure. ^^^^^^^my man covered it.

Make the adjustments tankman listed and have a good time. Nail the diet and never miss a day in the gym. Good luck bro

So welcome to the board OP. :wavey:

OP, I can't really add anything. MY buddy on here the "tankman" said all there is IMOP. The first thing that struck me was, as said, the Cyp is gonna have along half life so it's best to wait 2-1/2 weeks min.

Good Luck with it. Stick with us and maybe start a log or at least keep us posted. Some of us like to follow guys cycles. WE support and learn.. :dance2:

OMM

I***8217;d up the eq to a minimum of 600, 800 is where it really shines and 12 weeks is when you will really start to see the eq shine. I***8217;d drop the eq and wait till you can run it higher and longer to really see the results. I***8217;ve ran it around 400 before and for only like 12weeks. I did get really vascular and started liking the way my muscles looked but it was mild and just starting to shine.

I'd up the eq to a minimum of 600, 800 is where it really shines and 12 weeks is when you will really start to see the eq shine. I'd drop the eq and wait till you can run it higher and longer to really see the results. I've ran it around 400 before and for only like 12weeks. I did get really vascular and started liking the way my muscles looked but it was mild and just starting to shine.

This is interesting. I agree with upping the dose and running for longer with EQ - but what starts to happen for somebody who wants to PCT (vs blast & cruise) is the timing to start PCT gets pretty tricky due to EQ's long half life.

What OP posted 500 Test C and 400 EQ, with stopping the EQ two weeks prior to test looks like this:

View attachment 567628

You can see the reason I suggested waiting 21 days to start PCT after last Test C pin is the blood levels stay quite high. This is using 8 days half life for cyp and 15 days for EQ's undecylenate. Right at last pin, 8 on the graph, blood level total is 101.2. After 3 weeks it is still 24.7, which is higher than the 14-ish I'd normally suggest for starting PCT. Would not be a bad idea to wait one more week in this case, but with a 5 week PCT OP would emerge on the backside with blood level 3.1 still in him (about 20% suppressed) so would probably be ok.

But, if EQ is upped to 600 those timelines extend.

View attachment 567629

Here I've shown stopping EQ a full 3 weeks prior to last Test C shot, and you can see pretty much the same numbers as what I wrote above, +21 days after last shot level is still 25.6, + 5 weeks after that 3.3. So if you want to up the EQ dose to 600/wk I'd suggest one more week of Test C after last EQ shot, and it would be a good idea to wait 4 weeks after last Test C to start PCT, although 3 would probably be ok.

Now, if EQ is upped to 800/wk it's the same story.

View attachment 567630

Here I've shown stopping EQ 4 weeks prior to last Test C shot. And same as above + 21 days after last Test C blood levels are 25.3 and +5 weeks after that 3.3. So again, if you bump EQ up to 800/wk stop it 4 weeks prior to Test C, and wait 3 weeks after that (or better yet 4 weeks) to start PCT.

EQ's long half life makes it really tough on PCT planning. If you fail to understand that, and try traditional gap lengths and PCT lengths, there is a really good chance a user will emerge on the backend of PCT still suppressed and the PCT will have failed.

Why funny Mike :'(

:wavey: hey LateStart ya know some of these macho guys on here if i said... I thought it was cute :) . Might gag..."cute?"

Sort of a parent telling a young boy something obvious. However ya gotta remind the Boy of the importance, now on gear, that it still requires hard WORK on his part. :insane: :laugh3:

OMM

Thanks fellas for the info much appreciated I'll take the advice on the pct and consider upping the eq to 600 p/w dont really wanna go higher than that, thanks again***128512;

Hi mate thanks for your info, the reason i had the eq at 400 is cause ive read quite alot of posts saying the test should always be higher than the eq??? So is that wrong info ive read?? Thanks

Thanks mate, pct is something ive never put much thought of effort into when i was young and stupid lol, so I'll definitely take your advice on that.....thanks alot buddy

Thanks mate, pct is something ive never put much thought of effort into when i was young and stupid lol, so I'll definitely take your advice on that.....thanks alot buddy

what is your cycle goal bro, and what does your pct look like? have you done midcycle bloodworks?

Hey bro

Eq needs to be run at least 14 weeks imo. You wont start seeing and really getting the benefits of it fully until about that time anyways.

Hey bro

Eq needs to be run at least 14 weeks imo. You wont start seeing and really getting the benefits of it fully until about that time anyways.

Im always leary of compounds that take over 3 months to show any effects. i mean, what the hell else is it doing inside me?

Back