Cycle advice Test Enathate, Anavar, Masteron

Sergio90

First of all hi to all members and just chasing up some help with my next cycle

I'm 24 years of age with 2x cycles history
1. of them being a sustanon 250 and boldenone cycle (16weeks) 500mg test 400mg bold
2. 8 week sustanon cycle at 750mg

What I'm planning next is

Test Enathate 500mg 1-16 weeks
Anavar 60mg per day 8-16 weeks
Masteron prop 150mg Mon,Wed,Fri 150mg x3 450mg a week

In saying this I have not used any AAS for approximately 2 years now.

Stats:
Training since 17 years of age
Sitting currently on14-15% BF however will not be cycling as yet for another 6 months as I'm currently in the cutting phase and don't want to use any AAS until about 10%
On a clean diet now with approximately 240grams of protein and 150grams of carbs.
I appreciate all the help and this is my first post so I appreciate all the help I can get and if I have left anything out I apologize
Thanks again in advance

8 weeks is a long time on anavar. I would plan for 6. It would suck to be 6 weeks from pct and have to stop. ( week 8-16=8 weeks. If you only go 4 weeks, 4 weeks left of cycle + 2 weeks between last test and start if pct.

^^. Correct. Pct and ancillary check is more important than the actual anabolic

Week 1/ week2/ week 3/ week 4
Clomid 100mg/ 50mg/ 50mg/ 50mg daily
Nolva 40mg. / 20mg / 20mg/ 20mg daily.

Something like this is more like the typical suggested pct. I would do a minimal of 4 weeks.

Still have left out if you're going to use hcg and your AI.

Last edited:
When would a good time to run the Anavar for 6 weeks in your opinion for it to work great?
I will be getting some arimidex as well however I need assistance on that on when and how much I should take

U might wanna just do another test cycle. The questions u have should've been answered before u even bought your first cycle.

In my previous 2 cycles I only had clomid and nolvadex to use and at the time couldn't obtain any arimidex, however now I have access to it im trying to get the best possible advice. Im sure the previous cycles could of had a better pct but with your help and many other members on this site I feel I will do it more right so to speak. I will stick with what I planned to use how I planned it may change with better opinion/advice but I thank you for your input.

I would do the var for 6 weeks as well and would do it at the end of the cycle. In few words from week 10-16....

Thanks for that which I hi-likely would and running it for 6 weeks means I will have some spare tabs left over. Should I leave the dosage at 60mg per day or increase it?

Thanks for that which I hi-likely would and running it for 6 weeks means I will have some spare tabs left over. Should I leave the dosage at 60mg per day or increase it?

If it's your first time doing var and assuming that var is real, 60 would be good dosage.

Back