Cycle advise please.

Dish_Bizkit

Hey Bros!!

This is what I am getting today or tomorrow, can someone recommend how I should run these? This is all I could afford for right now, Should I wait and add something else? If so what should I add? Thanks!!!

20ml Test Enathate 250mg/ml
20ml Trenbolone Enanthate 200mg/ml
30ml Liquid Winstrol (winny) (Stanozolol) 40mg/ml
30ml Liquid-Clen (Clenbuterol) (Liquid-Clen) 100mcg/ml

Just trying to find the best way to run these and possibly gain 10-15 lbs of muscle.

I am currently at 185 lbs, 5 foot 10 inches, supposedly 10-11% body fat with calipers done at the Gold's Gym, 31 years old.

I have done 2 cycles in the past. First cycle I didn't know shit about it and I did deca and sustanon, I did not know anything about dosages and I did way to little, 2cc of deca at 50mg/cc and one rediject of Sust per week for 12 weeks, and I did not eat very well, no post cycle therapy (pct) either so I did not gain much. By the second cycle I had done more research and I read a lot and felt more knowledgable about it. I did 500mg/per week of Test Enanthate and 500mg/per week of EQ and 75mg of Tren Acetate EOD for 12 weeks, Clomid and Nolva for post cycle therapy (pct), ate right, trained hard and gained 20lbs.

Your suggestions are appreciated!!

Thanks!
Dish_bizkit

500mg test
400mg tren

Eat 300 gram of protein a day, plus carbs and good fats for a total of 3000 calories, if the gains slow down up your calories 300 a day, if you still don't see gains mske it 500 more a day

JohnnyB

Thanks JohnnyB!! What about the Winstrol (winny) and Clen to harden up and lean up, Maybe burn some fat to get below 10%. How and when should I run those in the cycle??

Thanks!

Back