Cycle before or after baseball season?

Haywire

Been lurking for a little while and figured it was time to start asking a few questions.

For athletics (baseball), is it better to wait until after for a cycle if you are mid season? I don’t have to worry at all about testing but don't know if the best time would be to wait when I can concentrate specifically on the lifting program.

Both really. I do a full lifting program while playing but adjust it based on when my next game is to make sure I'm not burnt.

I'm also interested in the recovery aspects of adding in something like deca as I struggle with shoulder and elbow pain on occasion from both lifting and throwing or hitting.

Deca DOES NOT aid in recovery, healing injuries or any other urban steroid myths.

It help s my knee joint by causing the joint to retain fluid thereby MASKING my injury. my knee s fucked will alway s be until it s replaced.

Deca DOES NOT aid in recovery, healing injuries or any other urban steroid myths.

It help s my knee joint by causing the joint to retain fluid thereby MASKING my injury. my knee s fucked will alway s be until it s replaced.

I'm looking at the below thread from StoneCold on the effects of "Increase skeletal muscle & collagen synthesis with certain AAS"

steroidology.com/forum/anabolic-steroid-forum/143212-increase-skeletal-muscle-collagen-synthesis-certain-aas.html#post2075103

I'd imagine that increased collagen synthesis would be a great boost to recovery of standard overuse issues athletes get along side of strength gains.

baseball juice

I'll let some others advise on your question, but I will say this....stay away from Winstrol. it was almost certainly screw your shoulder throwing regularly. or fck up your knees, back, etc.....

I'll let some others advise on your question, but I will say this....stay away from Winstrol. it was almost certainly screw your shoulder throwing regularly. or fck up your knees, back, etc.....

Agreed. I've read through just about every sticky and while I certainly want to gain muscle I don't want to do so at the cost of increasing my chances of a sports injury.

Back