Cycle falling apart. Need help to fix it.

Mandarin

Hi all

I am going into week 7 of my tren/test P/Eq cycle. Doing 200 tren, 300 test and 250 Eq with HGH 2iu twice a day. I am now inj EOD of tren//test with Eq done on a Monday once a week. Tren A 70/test prop 130 EOD.
I started with tren E @ 200/wk as I have done two previous tren/test cycles and the tren E first cycle was magic. The second one was a tren A cycle and I quit it 3 weeks in since it just did not have the results the tren E had. On this cycle I switched from tren E to A to make the pct easier. I exploded in the first 2 weeks on it. Felt really good even though the sides were rough but I was used to it and could handle it. On tren A I really have no sides accept BP and HR a bit. Ever since I switched I just didnt feel the same "kick" and lost muscle volume. On week 5-6 it just came apart. Sttength is there but all my shirts and vest are looser. Just no volume anymore. Diet stayed the same and is good. Might need more carbs. Nothing else changed.

I am really fustrated atm as it feels as if all the work is down the tubes. I wanted to do an 8wk cycle.

Please help. Any ideas how to fix this? Maybe I just dont react to tten A as I really dont feel it working. It is the same brand as tren E.

Last edited:
Welcome aboard! cant help you if you dont include your stats, weight, age, bf%, etc. :)

Last edited:
WELCOME aboard,
Ahem

If your dieting and training suck as bad as your opening summary in providing us with legible, informative info with respect to how you train for how long you ve trained how you eat and for gawd s sake
The frequency
Of what AAS
You pin on what day
And in what amount

It ll be impossible to un fuck your paragraph much less your cycle and approach to the LIFE.

No disrespect but you don t type a long ass paragraph in haiku and expect anyone to bother if you don't bother to take the time to type it in some fashion of legibility.

Sorry. Been training for 20 years. Amounts of AAS is in op. I am 42, weigh 195lbs and bf of 15%. I tried to provide as much info ad possible. Sorry was mot aware of any template....

Last edited:
Why would he get results from tren e but lose the results when switching to tren a ?

Anzel
Euro-Pharmacies.net

Welcome. cant help you if you dont include your stats, weight, age, bf%, etc. etc.

This ... really why come ask when you give us no info???
Why would he get results from tren e but lose the results when switching to tren a ?

This ^^ No two cycles are the same and you have and the timing of the two esters and the effects are going to be quite different. What is the Goal what were you looking for and what precisely are you expecting
Anzel
Euro-Pharmacies.net

Sorry. Been training for 20 years. Amounts of AAS is in op. I am 42, weigh 195lbs and bf of 15%. I tried to provide as much info ad possible. Sorry was mot aware of any template....

My concern is your tren/test cycles as first cycles it seems and blowing you up like a $20 hoe down in the hood.
Tren aint nothing to be played with, tren is war. How was your personal life? Have you done blood tests?

There actually is a template/format just like when you step into a Doc's office to have yourself checked out, they must know your personal data to better assess your situation and thus provide a more knowledgeable course of action for you so you can get optimal results.

Having said that, Welcome to the site! :wavey:

Last edited:
Bloodwork was done on week 3 and was fine. All acceptabel levels. This was my 3rd tren/test cycle btw. Sides were manageable. Bit edgy but was aware of it so controlled it well. Familiar with tren so treat it with respect at lowest possible gainable dose.

I was also on 20mg Nolva a day and half a tab of Arimidex EOD to minimize aromataztion and keep the bloating down.
On second thought I am maybe going to call this cycle quits. Maybe my body is just saying enough is enough.

Straight to pct I guess. Can anyone point me to a good pct?

Thanks

1) Tren is tren. All the ester does is control how long it is active in your body so switching from Enanthate to Acete won't change your results. So, either you have bunk gear or you don't remember your previous cycle.

2) From your 2nd to your 3rd post, you have aged 10 years. Did you start this post in 2007?

3) You first say that the sides were rough but your next sentence says that you didn't have much side effects except for BP and HR. Make up your mind dude.

I doubt that anyone will be able to help you until you make up your mind what is actually happening.

I know the timing of the esters are different. Thats why I waited to see what it would do when it kicked in before asking for advice. Like I said. Same thing happened on my first and second cycles when I used E and A on second cycle. It is the same compound just different esters. Just gain some good quality muscle and cut.

I tried to correct the age but couldnt edit until approved by mods.

I do remember my cycles very well.

The gear is ******. Good quality both of them. On E the sides were heavier as my body was getting used to it and the heavier ester. When I switched to A sides were much better prob because blood levels were more stable... I think I did point this out?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back