cycle for july, long but plz read.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluewizz

sorry i posted this in the cycle forum but no one is around.

i used deca with test for my 1st cycle and the gains i made were far better than the gains i made wih test and fina, test and dbol, and test only. so ive concluded for my next cycles sake that my body reacts pretty well to deca. now this is what ive planned to avoid deca sides like post cycle depression and libido and sperm count and what not
1st day-4th day >deca PHENYLpropionate at 25mg per day
1-6 deca at 200mg every 5 days
7-18 deca at 200mg every 4 days
1-4 proviron at 25mg perday
5-22 proviron at 37.5mg pd
19-24 Winstrol (winny) zambon depot 50mg ed
13-18 hcg at 500iu e5d
19-23 hcg at 750iu e5d
21-28 clomid max 100mg pd and mg 25mg pd

i took some time to construct this cycle. my attempts are to not use test for a cycle coz ive been dying to see what kind of quality gains i can make (hard, lean and vascular and gain muscle at the same time) and immediately thought of deca. so knowing that deca can be quite suppresive of test levels i thought i should add the proviron. and from my last 3 experiences of post cycles i seem to recover not fast enough for my satisfaction so i thought i should add hcg as it is recommended by swale (read the articles and i like it!). the hcg done infrequently but long enough "SHOULD" help greatly, are you with me on this one guys? lastly, since i know that deca takes a while to leave the system, i stop the deca 6 weeks early and begin with Winstrol (winny). i thought Winstrol (winny) would come in nicely for the last 6 weeks to possibly counteract any progestrone buildup, to maintain the size gains and strength along with the dryness effects. now the plan is to be at maximum 10% body fat, so the main goal should be to go down to that level of body fat more than the muscle gains goal. so i will be eating clean and doing cardio twice the week. work on the low volume, compound movements, and very high intensity workouts to keep fat and water from adding up to the already 13% body fat. the cardio will be done post workouts by circuit cardio training 15-20 minutes, and increasing intensity on a weekly basis. i will be eating no more than 3500 calories at the highest and 3000 calories at the lowest point. 55% carbs (20% simple carbs from that
35% PROTEINS (MAINLY FISH AND EGG WHITES AND
BEANS/PEAS AND CHICKEN )
15% FAT (NATURAL FATS FROM THE FOOD, NO ADDED
OIL EXCEPT OLIVE OILWITH EGGS IN MORNING
AND BEANS).
NO CHEAT DAYS.

STATS ARE 24
5'8
195 POUNDS
13% FAT
3 CYCLES DONE SO FAR. 1ST, TEST AND DECA BLOATED LIKE HELP BUT WAS THE BEST CYCLE FOR most muscle gained so far. 2ND CYCLE WAS TEST AND DBOL, THIRD WAS FINA AND TEST.

So this time NO TEST.
need to hear what everyone thinks, plz give any good advice i think i should note down. thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back