Cycle for short dude

NightSonic

Hey guys, I'm a shorter guy, 5'5. I got a good amount of weight on me. The last time I did a cycle I got up to 205 pounds, bud it did not look the way that I wanted it to, instead of looking muscly I turned out looking chubby once the cycle was done. I've been on a strict diet for the past couple of months to shed that weight and look more cut. I've been off cycle for about a year and going the natural route. However, I got some test, tren and Winstrol (winny) lying around here, but was thinking of doing another cycle. Now I have read and used the solid cycle for different goals article a few times, but wanted some input on a a cycle that would help tone up. I think turning 30 really changed my metabolism, and now I don't cut up as easily as I did. Now that I have a clean diet, I would like some input as to what time of cycle would be good for cutting up. Maybe this cycle here:

Cutting Cycle # 2
Week 1 to 16: .5mg of arimidex EOD
Week 1 to 12: 300-500ius of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) every 4th or 5th day**
Week 1 to 10: 400mg of EQ
Week 1 to 8: 40mg of Oxandralone ED
Week 4 to 12: 50mg of Prop ED
Week 7 to 12: 50mg of Winstrol (winny) ED
Week 13 to 15: Clomid Therapy*

Or do you think I could do something more simple like
Tren/Test or Oxandralone and test...

Right now I am 5'5 195

Hey guys, I'm a shorter guy, 5'5. I got a good amount of weight on me. The last time I did a cycle I got up to 205 pounds, bud it did not look the way that I wanted it to, instead of looking muscly I turned out looking chubby once the cycle was done. I've been on a strict diet for the past couple of months to shed that weight and look more cut. I've been off cycle for about a year and going the natural route. However, I got some test, tren and Winstrol (winny) lying around here, but was thinking of doing another cycle. Now I have read and used the solid cycle for different goals article a few times, but wanted some input on a a cycle that would help tone up. I think turning 30 really changed my metabolism, and now I don't cut up as easily as I did. Now that I have a clean diet, I would like some input as to what time of cycle would be good for cutting up. Maybe this cycle here:

Cutting Cycle # 2
Week 1 to 12: 300-500ius of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) every 4th or 5th day**

Right now I am 5'5 195

one of the best cutting would be test tren anavar (oxandralone)

drop eq and Winstrol (winny), run Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) at 250 x 2 a week through the entire cycle (last pin of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) 3 days b4 pct)
also i would extend clomid to 4 weeks since you run it alone

Cutting Cycle # 2
Week 1 to 12: 300-500ius of HCG every 4th or 5th day**

Right now I am 5'5 195

what is your BF?

I am assuming I am like at 22 percent or something. I don't trust the electric machines at the gym that measure body fat so I haven't done it in a while. I think I could lose about ten pounds. Here's a pic.

Since it's only ur 2nd cycle I wouldn't try tren yet. Did u tall to 3G about ur diet? As much as we think we eat right we rarely do. Lol

Hey I must have miswrote something, this is not my second cycle. I've done a cycle with tren before; however, this is my first cycle in a while.

Back