Cycle Help. High Tren Low Test Cycle

dedicatedbiceps

Bench double your weight?
Stats:
5'8
180lbs
training for 4 years.
Ive done 3 cycles with test,deca,and tren. (not together)

I'm going to run 525mg Tren Ace/week & 250mg Test E/Week.

With a maintenance dose of test will I need anything for estrogen?
How much Prami will I need for prolactin sides?
Last cycle I ran tren 350mg/week & test 500mg/week. Was getting some prolactin sides, lactating a little & gyno like symptoms.

When should I start the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG)? & at what dose?

For PCT would Clomid or Tamox be better? I've always ran Tamox.

Tren and Test dosage look good. Have you run this amount of Tren before? It's a decent dose, and can easily be increased during the cycle if needed. I would recommend using aromasin 12.5mg EOD for the low dose of test. You might not need to take it right off the bat but I would definitely keep it on hand. I recommend cabergoline over bromo or prami for prolactin. Cabergoline 0.5MG E3D is a good dose. If you only have access to prami then I would use 0.5mg ED.

hCG should not be used for post cycle therapy (pct). It can be used during a cycle to prevent testicular atrophy (shrinking of the testes). Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) is suppressive of natural testosterone, because it takes the place of Leutenizing hormone (LH). LH is manufactured in the pituitary under the response of gonadotropin releasing hormone (GnRH) secreted from the hypothalamus. Since a LH mimicking agent is supplied exogenously the negative feedback signal to the hypothalamus will tell it to stop making GnRH, so no natural LH is produced. Thats why we use a potent estrogen receptor antagonist like nolvadex. When Androgen levels drop these antagonists lower estrogenic response creating a steroid defecit that signals the hypothalamus to start making GnRH. If you decide to use Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) it should be discontinued 2 weeks before clomid or it will suppress natural test. If you are going to run it during a cycle I would suggest 250iu twice per week.

Tamoxifene(nolvadex) should never be used during a tren cycle as it can increase prolactin side effects. Run Aromasin during the cycle and continue to take it during your post cycle therapy (pct). Also begin taking clomid 50mg ED for 4 weeks, beginning 2 weeks after your last shot of test. Clomid is what is responsible for inhibiting the negative feedback response and therefor allowing the testes to start producing testosterone on their own.

Last edited:
Stats:
5'8
180lbs
training for 4 years.
Ive done 3 cycles with test,deca,and tren. (not together)

I'm going to run 525mg Tren Ace/week & 250mg Test E/Week.

With a maintenance dose of test will I need anything for estrogen?
How much Prami will I need for prolactin sides?
Last cycle I ran tren 350mg/week & test 500mg/week. Was getting some prolactin sides, lactating a little & gyno like symptoms.

When should I start the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG)? & at what dose?

For PCT would Clomid or Tamox be better? I've always ran Tamox.

I'm starting my 3rd Tren cycle next week actually...couldn't get any feedback on my thread so I fig I'd jack ures, lol.
I was recommended 100mg Trenace eod/5omg prop eod similar to ure last runs doses. I can always bump the tren a bit if needed after the first month.
I love the "New" system of running high Tren and low test w/ the Prolactin Inhibitor for dick health.

Tren and Test dosage look good. Have you run this amount of Tren before? It's a decent dose, and can easily be increased during the cycle if needed. I would recommend using aromasin 12.5mg EOD for the low dose of test. You might not need to take it right off the bat but I would definitely keep it on hand. I recommend cabergoline over bromo or prami for prolactin. Cabergoline 0.5MG E3D is a good dose. If you only have access to prami then I would use 0.5mg ED.

hCG should not be used for post cycle therapy (pct). It can be used during a cycle to prevent testicular atrophy (shrinking of the testes). Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) is suppressive of natural testosterone, because it takes the place of Leutenizing hormone (LH). LH is manufactured in the pituitary under the response of gonadotropin releasing hormone (GnRH) secreted from the hypothalamus. Since a LH mimicking agent is supplied exogenously the negative feedback signal to the hypothalamus will tell it to stop making GnRH, so no natural LH is produced. Thats why we use a potent estrogen receptor antagonist like nolvadex. When Androgen levels drop these antagonists lower estrogenic response creating a steroid defecit that signals the hypothalamus to start making GnRH. If you decide to use Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) it should be discontinued 2 weeks before clomid or it will suppress natural test. If you are going to run it during a cycle I would suggest 250iu twice per week.

Tamoxifene(nolvadex) should never be used during a tren cycle as it can increase prolactin side effects. Run Aromasin during the cycle and continue to take it during your post cycle therapy (pct). Also begin taking clomid 50mg ED for 4 weeks, beginning 2 weeks after your last shot of test. Clomid is what is responsible for inhibiting the negative feedback response and therefor allowing the testes to start producing testosterone on their own.
You def sound like you know ure shit bro...some of the chemistry stuff just boggles my mind so I leave that to you guys.
I do have a cpl questions...I see you rec Caber above all else (.5 e3d I think).
Is the liquid acceptable and as easy to dose as the orals?
Also the debate between ed and eod for the Tren/Test injections?
I could handle ed but if eod is 90% as good I'd rather stick to that.

Thoughts welcomed!

Found the Caber last night, finally.
Gna start w/1mg a wk split into 2 doses, which should be perfect since I'm looking at hitting right around 350mg/wk Tren ace.
Knowing me I'll be bumping that Tren a bit over the weeks but w/the short esters I should be able to monitor quite well.

You def sound like you know ure shit bro...some of the chemistry stuff just boggles my mind so I leave that to you guys.
I do have a cpl questions...I see you rec Caber above all else (.5 e3d I think).
Is the liquid acceptable and as easy to dose as the orals?
Also the debate between ed and eod for the Tren/Test injections?
I could handle ed but if eod is 90% as good I'd rather stick to that.

Thoughts welcomed!

Liquid should be just as effective as long as it is made from a reputable UGL, and dosing should be easy enough. I've only used pharm grade Caber so I don't have a lot of advice for the UGL version. ALWAYS every day injections with Tren Ace; it is the only way to keep levels steady. Doing EOD injections will cause your levels to fluctuate up and down too much and can worsen side effects. EOD only came about for those that cannot afford ED pins, or are not willing to inject ED.

Liquid should be just as effective as long as it is made from a reputable UGL, and dosing should be easy enough. I've only used pharm grade Caber so I don't have a lot of advice for the UGL version. ALWAYS every day injections with Tren Ace; it is the only way to keep levels steady. Doing EOD injections will cause your levels to fluctuate up and down too much and can worsen side effects. EOD only came about for those that cannot afford ED pins, or are not willing to inject ED.[/QUOT
Found the pills and the price is decent, looks pretty legit.
Ehhhh ED huh? I read somewhere else that the half life of Tren ace is as short as 18 hrs which would cosign ure recommendation.
Fuck, I guess it dsn't really matter other than extra pain and pins which are cheap.
Dosing the smaller amounts perfectly per injection is a pain in the ass, but I can make it wrk.
Thnx bro!

Wow, this thread is dead.
Little update: I'm right around day 10 of 50mg/Trenace ed 25mg/Test prop ed.
No caber or blockers as of yet.
Not sure if I'll need...dick still works fine.
Strength and size WAY up!
I front loaded some DBOL which was a big help obviously.
I'm ballparking 10 lbs up already but def looking to run this as long as poss, maybe 20 weeks.
Will post updates...might just revert back to my orig thread though since this one is dead.

Back