Cycle Help

boricuaitaliano

Valley Of The Giants
Hey Guys,
Can someone please help me with a 8 - 10 week cycle. I dont know how to do the start up and break down.
This is what I have:
3- bottles Test Eth 10/250
2- bottles of Test Blend 10/400
2- bottles of Deca 10/300
3 - bottle of Methandrostenolone

I also have another bottle of deca but its questionable if I should use it or not.
Thanks.

Oh Sorry,

30 yrs
5'9
180lbs
Body fat % ?? Maybe can lose 10lbs

Prior..
1 and half year ago Deca 300mg for 4 weeks and dbol everyday. But everyone kept telling me to get Test so I got test.

boricuaitaliano said:
Oh Sorry,

30 yrs
5'9
180lbs
Body fat % ?? Maybe can lose 10lbs

Prior..
1 and half year ago Deca 300mg for 4 weeks and dbol everyday. But everyone kept telling me to get Test so I got test.

Wow that wasn't much of a first cycle! 4 weeks of deca and dbol?

I realize you have a lot of inventory (gear wise) and it's tempting to want to incorporate each and every compound in constructing a cycle. However, I'd keep it simple. I'd go with enthanate by itself @ 400mg/wk for ten weeks or so.

Don't forget PCT. I'd recommend HCG use during the cycle also.

HeHateMe said:
Wow that wasn't much of a first cycle! 4 weeks of deca and dbol?

I realize you have a lot of inventory (gear wise) and it's tempting to want to incorporate each and every compound in constructing a cycle. However, I'd keep it simple. I'd go with enthanate by itself @ 400mg/wk for ten weeks or so.

Don't forget PCT. I'd recommend HCG use during the cycle also.

I am not sure where to get HGC so I have Nova and Clomid.
As for taking the Test Eth for 10 weeks is that twice a week and if so when?
Thanks again

boricuaitaliano said:
I am not sure where to get HGC so I have Nova and Clomid.
As for taking the Test Eth for 10 weeks is that twice a week and if so when?
Thanks again

Once per week is fine.

Personally, I like HCG during a cycle to prevent atrophy in the first place, thereby expediting recovery post-cycle. Many bodybuilders don't use HCG during the cycle, and recover just fine with nolva and clomid.

...or you could front load the test eth with the test blend (sus?) for the first 4 weeks, that way you would see results quicker than just the test eth alone and still only be using test only.

Old Balls said:
...or you could front load the test eth with the test blend (sus?) for the first 4 weeks, that way you would see results quicker than just the test eth alone and still only be using test only.
What does Front Load mean?
I was talking with someone and they said I should go with Test 800/week because 400/week wont do anything.
Is 800 over doing it?

Old Balls said:
How long does Test take to kick in??

boricuaitaliano said:
What does Front Load mean?
I was talking with someone and they said I should go with Test 800/week because 400/week wont do anything.
Is 800 over doing it?

I believe its where you take both compounds in one shot, although someone correct me if Im wrong.

Also someone telling a 30yr old man that an additional shot of 400mg of Test twice a week will do nothing, is pure nonsence!

Ive seen lads grow huge from low dose's! I believe you should do 400mg and see how you go. After that cycle then bump it up, not before. Everyone reacts differently and its better to do to little than too much.

Cardiff_Muscle said:
I believe its where you take both compounds in one shot, although someone correct me if Im wrong.

Also someone telling a 30yr old man that an additional shot of 400mg of Test twice a week will do nothing, is pure nonsence!

Frontloading is using higher doses of a long-acting drug in the first few weeks in an attempt to notice results more quickly. I prefer to just take a standard dose throughout.

I certainly agree with you on the testosterone issue. Whomever made that claim is a moron.

it just means ading some sus in the beg. to see results faster, then drop it off when the test e kicks in. Read Fantoms sticky about 300mg...good shit.

I'd suggest just maybe doing test enanthate alone for 12wks at 500mg/wk. And if you'd like to stack something with it, then run the test at 500mg/wk for 13wks and deca for 11wks at 300-400mg/wk

400mg/wk should give you plenty of results. 800mg/wk is excessive. No need to include all those compounds as it will just confuse things and make pinpointing both negative and positive sides very difficult.

I'm not a fan of frontloading as well, research shows long esters actually do start kicking in the first 3-4 days, though not quite as hard as short esters.

Thanks for everyone help,
Yesterday I took 400 MG of Test Blend and today I had to leave work early early. I injected in the glute, my cheek started to hurt to the point where I was limping and my body temp started to get hot. I started to feel sick and dizzy and didnt get much sleep last night.
Do you think I took to much or is my shit bunk? I mean my ass is sore to the point I have a hard time walking but I think thats normal for some people.
The bottle I have is from Golden Triangle and is called Test Blend, 10/400/
Thanks

boricuaitaliano said:
When you say solid you mean its not as easy to take on your body? How do I make it less solid?

LoL I meant Golden Triangle products have a solid reputation so I doubt your gear is bunk.

Highly concentrated oils have a tendency to be more painful.

Remember that it was your first shot. The pain should become more tolerable with succeeding shots.

A lot of it could be in your head.

HeHateMe said:
LoL I meant Golden Triangle products have a solid reputation so I doubt your gear is bunk.

Highly concentrated oils have a tendency to be more painful.

Remember that it was your first shot. The pain should become more tolerable with succeeding shots.

A lot of it could be in your head.

I seriously wish it was all in my head but I swear my whole right cheek is swollen and hard. I have a hard time bending my right leg. It almost feels the juice is didnt go where it was suppose to go but I followed the directions at http://www.spotinjections.com/index3.htm
I am getting the same reaction when I injected the dbol from GT. If I remember correctly I did not get this reaction with the Deca so maybe I should mix it with the Deca, do you think that would work? If not I think I will toss this stuff out. I know its legit because I was able to workout twice and going heavy yesterday but was in pain.
Thanks..

Back