cycle help

msclman

hi all been outta the game for awhile now. was a member at SW and C2CBB. anyway a friend asked for some help for his first cycle and im a little rusty. he wants to keep it pretty mild want good lean gains with minimal side effects. i was thinking 200mg of primo per week stacked with 50mg trenbolone per day. how does that sound? how long should the cycle last? any ramp up or taper on these 2? lastly would a post cycle therapy (pct) be required on a cycle like that and if so could someone point me in the right direction? thanks for the help

ps. anyone know what happened to Coast-CoastBodybuilding.com or Cocktail and the gang?

I would stack test prop with the tren ace or a test enanthate if you don't want to shoot too often.
With the tren in there you will be staying pretty lean and hard, no matter what test ester you run,
Plus running a straight test ester, will avoid your sex drive being too killed by the tren.

In my opinion don't bother with ramp up's, you want to saturate the receptors asap. If anything it's more popular to front load (start first couple of weeks with higher dosages), but you won't need worrie about this on this cycle.
If you run a long ester with the tren, then a "taper off" is not necessary. The long ester naturally tapers off.

In my opinion, always run a post cycle therapy (pct), no matter what the cycle consists of.

That totally sucks for a first cycle.

What are your friend's stats and training history?

sorry, he is @ 6 feet tall, 31 years old, maybe 200 pounds. hes a fireman and works out regularly. ur obviously an expert on the subject but primo and Winstrol (winny) was my first cycle and i put on and kept on @ 15 lbs of muscle not to mention great strngth gains which i kept alot of as well. my second cycle (and last) i did a heavier cycle with test enth, sust, and finaplex and it was alot harsher on my system. i gained alot but lost much of it as well. just my personal experience.

I would stack test prop with the tren ace or a test enanthate if you don't want to shoot too often.
With the tren in there you will be staying pretty lean and hard, no matter what test ester you run,
Plus running a straight test ester, will avoid your sex drive being too killed by the tren.

In my opinion don't bother with ramp up's, you want to saturate the receptors asap. If anything it's more popular to front load (start first couple of weeks with higher dosages), but you won't need worrie about this on this cycle.
If you run a long ester with the tren, then a "taper off" is not necessary. The long ester naturally tapers off.

In my opinion, always run a post cycle therapy (pct), no matter what the cycle consists of.

what would u recommend as far as dosages and length? again keeping in mind this guys not looking to get tremendous. thanks for the reply

What you gain depends on your diet.. Lean gains or all out bulk. diet diet diet.

Test... test ... test...

i guess the test enth and tren ace

Well i would run the test e for minimum 10 weeks.

Start the tren ace no earlier than 3 weeks into the cycle because it takes about 3-4 weeks for the test enanthate to kick in, so to speak. And you don't want to be running tren with out, extra test in ur system or it will shut you down, no sex drive etc.

And run the tren ace anywhere from 4-8 weeks long.

As for dosages.. it's hard to say.. everybody varies.

I would say run the test e @ 500 or more mg per week
and the Tren ace at anywhere from 300-700mg per week.

But keep the test higher than the tren ace.

So you could run (for example):

Test Enanthate weeks 1-10 (@ 500mg+ per week)
Tren Ace weeks 4-8 (@ 400mg/wk)

* this is just an example though.

Back