Ok....

Test Enath
Ref-b
Fina
Winnie
Eq
prop

I have over 100 cc's of each.....

I have from now till 2nd week of june.....

I have all the post cycle dealings....

I have done 9 cycles over 5 years all around 10-14 weeks long, thinking about doing a long cycle about 6 mons...

I have done up to 12oo mlgs test a week....

Just want to see how you guy's would set this up..

Thanx.......

drool drool slobber slobber

damn bro nice stash , id try 600-800 mg of eq and 600-1000 mg of test eth a week jumpstarting with 50 a day dbol for 5-6 weeks , and maybe a little prop the first few weeks until the eth kicks in , run the fina at 50-100 mg a day starting after dbol ends and i would end with the winnie winding down as the same time as the eq and eth leave your system so as to start clomid therapy the next day

100 mls of each, what the hell did you order all that for? Cripes. Anyways, no need to use all of it. Heres on of my favorite cycles, doses modified though,

1-10 750mg Ethanate
1, 10-13 100mg ed Propionate
1 1200mg EQ
2-10 600mg EQ
2-13 150mg Tren eod

ROADHOUSE..........

I do not understand your cycle as far as weeks go.....
and the eq 600 mlgs a week that is really winnie right???

I really have alot more...Just got smart...I ordered alot of stuuf over time to have it all and not have to worry about buying for long time...........

Thanx...

RoadHouse said:
100 mls of each, what the hell did you order all that for? Cripes. Anyways, no need to use all of it. Heres on of my favorite cycles, doses modified though,

1-10 750mg Ethanate
1, 10-13 100mg ed Propionate
1 1200mg EQ
2-10 600mg EQ
2-13 150mg Tren eod

Wow! Pretty heavy dosage on the Equ, no? I use 600mg's of Equ when I'm frontloading then 300-400mg's per week through the rest of the cycle. 150mg's of Tren ED? Why so high? I take half that.

Re: Feel free to...

EMTONE said:
Recommend cycles......

Shit Bro, I want your stash. How the hell did you end up with all that supply? Are ya stocking up for the next 5 years or something?

I firmly believe that juice in the future will be going up in price...for sure...and will be a bit harder to obtain.....

EMTONE said:
I firmly believe that juice in the future will be going up in price...for sure...and will be a bit harder to obtain.....

Why do say that? With all the underground labs popping up it's getting less and less expensive.

Simple economics my friend......it is going to be real hard to get stuff in the U.S. real soon...This I know.....Trust me on that.....Supply and demand.....Bro...see back and watch what I tell you.......

EMTONE said:
Simple economics my friend......it is going to be real hard to get stuff in the U.S. real soon...This I know.....Trust me on that.....Supply and demand.....Bro...see back and watch what I tell you.......

I think you misunderstood my point. The underground labs I was referring to are in the US.

Juice Authority.....

I know what you ment aboout the U.S. labs.....

Raw powders still have to come into the U.S. so that these underground labs can produce....Look at what is starting to happen to domestic fina......Real soon that is going to be dufficult to obtain..

Any way bro I would be glad to explain more on another thread, I wanted to use the thread for cycle suggestions.......

Long cycles...Short cycles...Medium doses, High doese...ect.....

Thanx!

Back