Cycle + PCT Recommendations for Offshore employees

210-bishop

Hello All,

I currently work offshore on a 3 week on, 3 week off rotation. Needless to say, syringes are banned for offshore use unless prescribed by a physician. I do, however, have time while home to get in whatever I may need.

Most cycles that I have been reading about are running at least 6 weeks. This would be impossible for me to do a Test only cycle due to the lack of prescription and having to inject. The cycles that I have researched that are short, rarely get into PCT.

I am hoping to get some insight on a possible short cycle and PCT that might fit my needs? I would appreciate a recommended timeline and dosage as well. I welcome a variety of suggestions and look forward to researching the best options for me from the feedback that I am provided.

40 yoa
6" 0"
210lbs
BF: 19%

I have not needed "help" in the past, but my job market is very competitive and my overall appearance is important to my mental well being (as well as my wife's!). Availability to eat right and work out not a problem. (food offshore is not to bad and usually has a variety of semi-healthy options). I have a full gym at my disposal and have no problem getting sound sleep in our accommodations.

I am not looking for massive gains, but being 40 and seeing that I don't look and feel like I really want to, has me looking for a little extra help. I am pretty athletic still, but not as hard in the mid section and upper body as I once was.

Thanks for looking and I look forward to positive and informative feedback.

Cheers

Last edited:
Wow you need to put in time for this so you can find the right cycle for your self not get someone else to do it for you this isn't something that you can just run or jump into it takes time and you need to get your body fat down cheers

Thanks Yodatron...Looking for input to point in right direction. Willing to put in the work myself, just hoping someone with similar situation can help shed some light. Thanks for the quick reply. Keep on keepin' on.

Oh my.... 14/14 would be easier... Best advice I got is https://increasemyt.com get on trt/hrt and you're legal to take syringes. At that point if you want you can take some other gear along(if they don't search to hard).... That's the only option I can even think of. I agree with Yoda, drop your bf. You can cycle since you're below 20% IMO however you're more susceptible to sides. It won't be hard to drop 3% and be at a much safer level. Hell you can drop 3% in 1 hitch if you eat right. Lose the bf while you wait for your gear/scripts arrival... I too work in the oilfield, land rigs but still away from home(with no set days on/off)... I have to go home once a week to pin. I'm not gonna risk losing a six figure job for a vial of test.

Also, what is your cycle history? Never cycled before? How long have you been working out? I don't mean "since I was 18 off and on, here and there" I mean how long consistently have you been working out this time, 6 months, 18 months, 2 weeks? Do you only work out at work or do you work out on days off too? Please be completely honest here so we can provide the best guidance possible.

Yeah, there is no option for you on that roster. 3 weeks away without being able to pin makes it pretty much impossible to run a safe cycle.

You can take a diet plan from 3J offshore with you... That will be your best option man. Hit up 3J, he can do some amazing things with just food alone. Its pretty surprising how good the results can be staying natural but hiring a good nutritionist.

Yeah, there is no option for you on that roster. 3 weeks away without being able to pin makes it pretty much impossible to run a safe cycle.

You can take a diet plan from 3J offshore with you... That will be your best option man. Hit up 3J, he can do some amazing things with just food alone. Its pretty surprising how good the results can be staying natural but hiring a good nutritionist.

If it's the same as offshore companies I have friends working fir he can't take the good. You don't have a fridge or kitchen. It's a cafeteria style setting. Like a naval vessel. They have good food though with a couple options

Thank you all for the info. You have confirmed my suspicions.

BF is easy for me to get down. I have just been on a lull lately. Normal for me is about 13%-16%...No problems with Gyno in the past taking Tren, winny and clen to cut......Never done Test because I've never had any problems with putting on size and keeping it (like I mentioned before, not looking for massive gains...more of a healthy cut physique)

As I am getting older, it is just a little harder to stay motivated and my drive is down. This is why I was inquiring about a more "serious" cycle. I work out with weights 3 days a week and cardio 4 days when I am in a normal routine. I am 210lbs now but prefer to be a hard 190......not fat by any means, just retaining more than I used too. I think the slowing of my metabolism and work related stress have me in a bit of an unmotivated state. I feel much more motivated and driven when I have "Help". Makes me feel as if I have a real reason to hit it hard and stick to it.

I fully agree with you all that my work schedule is wacky for a serious run. I was contemplating going with Test Prop while at home for 21 days with a heavy front load and Test Cy or En for my final pin before heading offshore for 21 days.
My concern was that the half life would still be out by my 3rd week and I really don't want the Yo Yo on my system.
This was my reasoning behind my request for a reliable PCT for my time "off".

Thank you all and I appreciate the honesty in your opinions. I am not looking for a quick fix, but I enjoy the boost to good diet and exercise.

Thank you all!
Cheers

Last edited:
Honestly you can obtain your goals with diet, but given your history with other compounds and not running Test with them I'm going to go out on a limb here and say you have low T, your lack if motivation and drive is yet another sign of low T. Look into TRT and 3J helping you with a diet for the time home. With your training and diet you do not need to run a cycle. But I can't stress enough check into trt I'm sure your low dnough to get a legit dose of trt then you can bring it with offshore and go on living normal

Thanks Waceyf...I will contact your link and see what options are best. I appreciate the time bro. Be safe and I'll keep you in the loop.

Back