Cycle/pct undate.....couple questions

Thezilla

my last cycle was 500mg test e and 500mg eq for 16 weeks....when I got to week 16 and decided I didn't want to come off and I continued test e for another 4 weeks dropping the eq!! I posted on here couple months ago and was considering just cruising but went ahead and decided to come off :( overall I feel fine look great haven't lost to much strength or vascularity although there was a period during my pct that was not fun feeling like shit hormone ect!!!!! I plan on going to get my bloods done in a few weeks to see how things are!!!
Now for the main reason I'm posting my question is can I go ahead and take nitrix while on my pct? I've always had good pumps with that not on cycle and it helps my vascularity immensely. Only reason I'm asking is because I don't want it to alter my blood work in a few weeks.
I defiantly want to thank all the community members for all the feedback opinions answers you guys always provide!!! I want to become as knowledgeable as possible on aas. Which brings me to my next question has anybody read the book straight from the underground?? I was thinking about getting it seems like a knowledgeable book!!! Any way not that anybody care figured I would find my way back to the boards haven't posted in awhile!!!!!! Thanks

bsn NItrix ??

thats just some Niacin, creatine, and various herbs and fruit extracts , packaged up in a fancy container and being sold for $45 a bottle; take it if you like wasting your money , but to answer your question , NO creatine and niacin with herbs will not effect your pct or blood work (only your wallet ;)

If your looking for a good pump in the gym , then keep this in mind .

- during your workout your body generally uses the nutrients that are already absorbed and available in the blood stream . this means the foods you ate HOURS ago (even a day ago). if you want that good pump then make sure you've taken in and have plenty of CARBS, plenty plenty of WATER , and plenty of SODIUM.

- if you taking a pre-workout that contains caffeine , then drop it . Caffeine is a vascular restrictor. Your veins become smaller and blood flow restricted . not good for a pump.

- if your diet is lacking the above mentioned nutrients in abundance ,, about an hour before your workout you can try taking in some higher glycemic carbs (a few pop tarts), a glass of beet root juice (vascular dilator), then some water and salt . <<<---- way cheaper then nitrix

If your looking for a good pump in the gym , then keep this in mind .

- during your workout your body generally uses the nutrients that are already absorbed and available in the blood stream . this means the foods you ate HOURS ago (even a day ago). if you want that good pump then make sure you've taken in and have plenty of CARBS, plenty plenty of WATER , and plenty of SODIUM.

- if you taking a pre-workout that contains caffeine , then drop it . Caffeine is a vascular restrictor. Your veins become smaller and blood flow restricted . not good for a pump.

- if your diet is lacking the above mentioned nutrients in abundance ,, about an hour before your workout you can try taking in some higher glycemic carbs (a few pop tarts), a glass of beet root juice (vascular dilator), then some water and salt . <<<---- way cheaper then nitrix

I've preached the caffeine thing for years. That and Ibuprofen, I know guys who take a couple ibuprofen before a workout. Im like dude, Its an anti inflamatory. Its going to affect your pump.

Best thing for a good pump that Ive found is taking in alot of simple carbs 20 or so minutes before a workout. Try some honey or some grapejuice. Get that suger up. Drink the hell out of some water. Pump out some reps and you will see a difference. Hell, Ive used the cheap ass ramean noodles 30 min before my workout. Carb and sodium overload lol but the receipe for a good pump.

Back