Cycle question....

firemandgs

Not really sure where to go with this cycle... I have 20cc Test enan 250, 20cc Deca Phenylprop 100, 30cc Tren Ace 100, and 250 Turnabol 10mg... I have all this on hand and of course I have plenty of HCG, Anavar and Clomid... Any ideas? Im usually pretty good at putting together a good cycle just a bit lost only due to the enan vs prop on the test end... Oh and Im taking 6iu hgh ed but I have been for about a year now... Thanks in advance!!

Last edited:
Well you can run test, npp, and turinabol for the first 4-6 weeks. You have a good amount of stuff and sound like you have some cycle exp

Give us a sample of what you want to put together and we can come up with a solid cycle.
Tough to say....this is what I have...give me a cycle.

gator

Give us a sample of what you want to put together and we can come up with a solid cycle.
Tough to say....this is what I have...give me a cycle.

gator

True... Sorry bout that... Im looking to Run

Test E 500wk 1-14
NPP 100e3d 1-14
Tren 50ed 1-10
TBol 50ed 1-6 Or should I run it at the end? Never used it before..

Main question in can I mix tren and npp since they are both 19nor?

Also I really am planing to stay lean so is the test e gonna be a prob with that or should I just junk it and get some prop?

Test E 500wk 1-14
NPP 100e3d 1-14
Tren 50ed 1-10

Also I really am planing to stay lean so is the test e gonna be a prob with that or should I just junk it and get some prop?

I would stick with one progestin based AAS, as for test while cutting, I personally would opt for prop, always nice to have an AI.

Test E 500wk 1-14
NPP 100e3d 1-14
Tren 50ed 1-10

IMO Id do this:
Test E 200-250 mgs e/w(Will keep the bloat down.)
NPP 100e3rd day
Tren 50 mgs e/d
Tbol AT THE END!!!!! The last 6 wks.
Do the math and make sure you have what you need AND make sure the Lab is reliable.....

gator

gator

pick it up!

hey about ready to run test prop.and winstrol 50 can any one give me a good forum on how much and how many times per wk.all details. ALSO GOT SUM ANADROL 5MG TABS WOULD THEY BE A BETTER TO CYCLE IN THAN THE WINNY?\THX

IMO Id do this:
Test E 200-250 mgs e/w(Will keep the bloat down.)
NPP 100e3rd day
Tren 50 mgs e/d
Tbol AT THE END!!!!! The last 6 wks.
Do the math and make sure you have what you need AND make sure the Lab is reliable.....

gator

gator

I have plenty on hand and can get more next day if i need... Lab is very quality as well!

Back