cycle question...

Gyser

the cycle that I am on looks like this...

sus250 week 1-9
decca 300 week 1-9
d-bol 35mg e/d week 1-4

pct =clomid 300/100/50
and nolva on hand...

my question is I have been reading a bit on this little cycle, and some of the sides that I might get from this cycle I am not liking much...like bloat/ maybe some hair loss....would it be smart to run nolva while I am on so that I can get a handle on the bloat?? also should I run Winstrol (winny) at the end of this cycle like 30mg e/d weeks 5-9? this too can take bloat away/ and maybe bind the receptors so that I won't get man boobies....???

input please...
thx in advance:D

Welcome to the board !!

Could you please give us your stats.......age, weight, height, lifting experience, cycle history if any.

By the sounds of your post, this is going to be your first cycle.........right?

well this is actually my second cycle.....
I am 5'11 195lbs not much considering....lol....but my first cycle I was 24-145lbs (wet)....lol....I have been lifting on and off for the past 4 years......my diet is very clean, and I do cardio about 4 times a week...but I think i will up it to help get rid of the water while on.....

Ok.......as far as bloat / water retention goes, Nolvadex is not going to do very much, if anything for that. You will need to use an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) (Arimidex, Femara, or Aromasin), and that will take care of the bloat.

I would also leave the Winstrol (winny) out of this cycle, you've already got 3 compounds in there for a second cycle, that's more than enough.

the choice for 9 weeks is due to the fact I only had 9 amps of sus 250....and since much of the 10ml vials are mostly underfilled/underdosed I figuered that the decca I had would prob be about the same...just made sence to do it this way.....

Oh okay that makes sense then. I you can't get anymore sus then just go with it the way you have it planned. If you can get more than make it 10 weeks shooting 250mg twice a week.

thx for the input bro's.....

listen I know this will sound dumb but decca stays in your system for up to 18 months after last shot right??? how long does EQ/or Test?? I think I might have to switch the decca for 400mg EQ for the next shot and for the next 10 weeks...I need some input bad on this one bro's.....should I make the switch or would it not matter much??

Gyser said:
thx for the input bro's.....

listen I know this will sound dumb but decca stays in your system for up to 18 months after last shot right??? how long does EQ/or Test?? I think I might have to switch the decca for 400mg EQ for the next shot and for the next 10 weeks...I need some input bad on this one bro's.....should I make the switch or would it not matter much??

Why the concern? Are you going to be tested?

ummm ....well I could be.....that is why I asked the question so it must mean something......

can some one please give input on this thx

Back