cycle round 2

Nope Im doing my first one and want to do another one as I get my diet in order. How does this sound?

breakfast - 3 eggs with little ketchup, 3 strawberries, 1 piece of whole wheat toast with peanut butter
post workout snack - whey protein shake with some instant oatmeal
lunch - some ground turkey with green peppers, onions, garlic, some pepper and salt with some salsa
post lunch snack - whey protein shake, some nuts (almonds, peanuts, walnuts, and seeds) and a piece of low fat string cheese
pre-dinner snack - some chicken and brown rice with some salsa
dinner - some meat, veggies and a small salad
before bed snack - 1/2 whey protein shake and some peanut butter.

How does that sound? I think that sounds pretty good and off to a good start right?

In order for you to have an effective diet plan you need to know what your tdee is, don't ask what that is just google it and you will find it, then you need to post what your total calorie intake is, figure out just how many calories that comes out to in a day, how many grams of protein, how many grams of carbs, and grams of fat, posting what you eat doesn't really help no one wants to sit and figure out what that breaks down to, in other words I have no idea just how many calories or anything that is.

Nope Im doing my first one and want to do another one as I get my diet in order. How does this sound?

breakfast - 3 eggs with little ketchup, 3 strawberries, 1 piece of whole wheat toast with peanut butter
post workout snack - whey protein shake with some instant oatmeal
lunch - some ground turkey with green peppers, onions, garlic, some pepper and salt with some salsa
post lunch snack - whey protein shake, some nuts (almonds, peanuts, walnuts, and seeds) and a piece of low fat string cheese
pre-dinner snack - some chicken and brown rice with some salsa
dinner - some meat, veggies and a small salad
before bed snack - 1/2 whey protein shake and some peanut butter.

How does that sound? I think that sounds pretty good and off to a good start right?

go post this in the diet section for 3J. also figure out BMI and TDEE for him. do it right, guessing doesnt work.

once you do this for a while you wont have to be so strict cause you will learn dieting and your body, then you can do it improv style.

In order for you to have an effective diet plan you need to know what your tdee is, don't ask what that is just google it and you will find it, then you need to post what your total calorie intake is, figure out just how many calories that comes out to in a day, how many grams of protein, how many grams of carbs, and grams of fat, posting what you eat doesn't really help no one wants to sit and figure out what that breaks down to, in other words I have no idea just how many calories or anything that is.

see ^^^^^ hes right

Your carbs are a piece of toast (~15G) some oatmeal (~30G) and some brown rice (~30G). Thats like 100G for the day with the sauce and veg if u count veg. Thats like the carbs in a post workout shake not for the day. Even if you're really carb sensitive and strict your gonna need to have a couple hundred for the day and thats not even 2 grams per pound. I'm not even getting into to protein and fats.

Back