cycle started

william26

well i read alot of info on these forums and i posted a little bit and this is what i come up with.
12 week cycle started 4-12-03
weeks 1-4 russian d-bol 35 ed
weeks1-12 500 mg test 250.
my food intake is as follows
breakfast 4 eggs juice and double protien shake
lunch 2 cans tuna fish
dinner is chicken or big fat steak
double protien shake 30 min after work out
protien bars for snacks

i am working out 4 days a week 1 hour a day somtimes longer.
run 1 mile 3 times week .
so far i have gained6 pounds.
now tell me how am i doing?

It would help to throw in some stats. How tall, weight, how many years training, etc...

cali said:
It would help to throw in some stats. How tall, weight, how many years training, etc...
Without these we can say much, I think you need to eat more, but we'll see when you put up your stats.

JohnnyB

william26 said:
6 FOOT EVEN
172 POUNDS
26 YEARS OLD
NOT A WHOLE LOT OF LIFTING BACKROUND

Hate to tell you this but you really didn't have any business starting AS with those stats. You may very well lose any gains you get. You could easily hit 200lbs w/o AS if you eat good and train well. Since you just started, I'd stop ASAP and use 'em later when they'll really do you some good.

Your food intake is ambiguous and I would drop the protein bars unless you're making homemade ones. Be sure to eat six meals a day and try to keep the shakes to a minimum. The more real whole food you eat, the better. I would sit down and figure out how many cals, grams of protein, carbs, and fat you are taking in and post those here for a vet to comment on. You'll need at least 250g of protein.

Since you're new to training, it wouldn't hurt to post your routine to get some feedback. There's a lot of learning to do and it takes a while to shape that routine.

Back