cycle suggestions

AxelRoberts

working on my 3rd cycle ever and trying to get some suggestions on where to go with it..

here's my bio

25 yrs old (i know its young but my natural test is low)

looking for a cycle that will shred and build.. i dont need huge gains off this.. but gains none the less.. mostly going for a toning kinda thing. tone out some muscle mass build alittle and drop some fat..

ive done Sust and deca in the past with a bit of Winstrol (winny) [tab] and Clenbuterol.

so any suggestions you guys could toss my way would be helpful.. thanks.

looking for a cycle that will shred and build..

forget this. pick either goal and go for it.

losing weight requires a calorie deficit diet, building muscle requires a calorie surplus.

i dont need huge gains off this.. but gains none the less.. mostly going for a toning kinda thing. tone out some muscle mass build alittle and drop some fat..

you could bulk some, switch diets, add in a cutting steroid then cut the rest.

ehh i dont think it even matters now anyhow.. my suplier got busted i think so its gonna take me a while to find a new one so may be a bit before i cycle lol..

haha sucks dude. you could look into tren. some say it can be pretty harsh. but that might help accomplish your goal

lol yeah i keep telling myself "hey man dont worry ull wake up tomorrow with an e-mail and all is well.. lol i kinda fell into my last supplier.. and she was awesome... gotta talk to a few of my buddies and see if they know anything.. i hate buying from someone i know.. its always more expencive than if i have someone ship it from overseas or something...

lol yeah i keep telling myself "hey man dont worry ull wake up tomorrow with an e-mail and all is well.. lol i kinda fell into my last supplier.. and she was awesome... gotta talk to a few of my buddies and see if they know anything.. i hate buying from someone i know.. its always more expencive than if i have someone ship it from overseas or something...

i find it amusing that you were buying from a woman

Back