cycle without Ancillaries

invizible84

Hi was thinking of doing a cycle without Ancillaries or anti estrogen i was wondering if it such a good idea probably not but is it possible to do a short cycle with sustanon without it.

Lots of guys don't take anything with a cycle, but you better damn well make sure you have Nolvadex on hand in case you start getting gyno, you will also still need to do a proper PCT.

invizible84 said:
I was thinking of doing a blitz cycle with sus and dbol? any advice

What is your definition of a "blitz" cycle ??

What are your stats ?? ....age, weight, height, lifting experience, cycle history, and goal of this cycle.

lifting experience 3 yrs , cycle history 3rd , and goal of this cycle gain weight experimenting different kinds of cycles

Somehow I question your honesty in some of your answers.....LOL

What did you previous cycles look like, c/w dosages and durations ??

If you've really done 3 cycles, I'd think you'd know that Sust is a long acting ester and running a 3 or 4 week cycle would be a waste.

but if used with dbol for the first weeks it would work great well thats what i read anyways lol Well i guess you can't really trust anyone here on the net these days lol and i meant legal as legal to do roids lol.

sus. 1-3week 250mg a week
4-5week 500mg a week
6-8week 250mg a week
dbol 1-2 week 15mg a day
end it off with clomid

invizible84 said:
sus. 1-3week 250mg a week
4-5week 500mg a week
6-8week 250mg a week
dbol 1-2 week 15mg a day
end it off with clomid

This is your first cycle isn't it ??

Do not pryamid your dosages like that. Pick one dose and run it all the way through your cycle.

Not to mention that running sus. for only 3 weeks makes no sense at all since the longer acting esters wont be given a chance to buildup long enough in your blood.Im with the others do some more research before you think about injecting yourself.

Back