cycle ?

lipps

im planning to start a cycle for the first time ever today napasim ,testosterone undecantonte and maybe clen

my question is when do i start taking proviron ,how much should i take and how much testosterone undecantonte should i take per day
?

Check out my cycle link below, I noticed a huge increase in endurance and strength...sounds like Anavar (var) may suit what your looking for a little better then test...have a look at the steroid profiles on this board and find one that suits your needs...I read for 6months before touching anything...sounds like you may need to do the same.

No offense, but you should really step back and figure out why you want to cycle and how you think it will help you reach your goals before you start. I hope you didn't start today, you might be in for some unpleasant surprises.

A few general observations.

Clenbuterol will not improve your strength, in fact, it might reduce it. There is at least one study out there that indicates that clenbuterol may interfered with muscular adaptation to exercise. Clenbuterol is useful for getting leaner / cutting up.

Proviron also will not improve your strength. If you are counting on it to deal with potential problems with estrogen - don't. There is no empirical evidence that it does so and if it does, it isn't strong and shouldn't be relied on by itself. You shouldn't start a cycle without having something reliable on hand to deal with potential problems arising from aromatization. Nolvadex, arimidex, aromasin, etc.

If you don't want bulk, naposim (dianabol) and testosterone undec aren't especially good choices. The test you mentioned is very long acting stuff that is rarely used, and it certainly isn't injected daily.

It sounds like anavar might be a good choice for you. It is praised for adding strength without much bulk.

Trevdog said:
No offense, but you should really step back and figure out why you want to cycle and how you think it will help you reach your goals before you start. I hope you didn't start today, you might be in for some unpleasant surprises.

A few general observations.

Clenbuterol will not improve your strength, in fact, it might reduce it. There is at least one study out there that indicates that clenbuterol may interfered with muscular adaptation to exercise. Clenbuterol is useful for getting leaner / cutting up.

Proviron also will not improve your strength. If you are counting on it to deal with potential problems with estrogen - don't. There is no empirical evidence that it does so and if it does, it isn't strong and shouldn't be relied on by itself. You shouldn't start a cycle without having something reliable on hand to deal with potential problems arising from aromatization. Nolvadex, arimidex, aromasin, etc.

If you don't want bulk, naposim (dianabol) and testosterone undec aren't especially good choices. The test you mentioned is very long acting stuff that is rarely used, and it certainly isn't injected daily.

It sounds like anavar might be a good choice for you. It is praised for adding strength without much bulk.

Fantastic post. Karma to u. ;)

lipps said:
age 26 height 6.1 172 current run track and field just want to get stronger not bulk
"the widespread use of steroids and other chemical supplements is frequently an admission that one has run out of training ideas to produce further progress naturally."
-Dr. Mel Siff

I have no problem with steroid use but only for men who have put in the time in the gym and at the table for years and years. At 6'1'' you need to be 200lbs+ at 11& BF or less before a cycle is reasonable.

Patrick_Bateman said:
"the widespread use of steroids and other chemical supplements is frequently an admission that one has run out of training ideas to produce further progress naturally."
-Dr. Mel Siff

I have no problem with steroid use but only for men who have put in the time in the gym and at the table for years and years. At 6'1'' you need to be 200lbs+ at 11& BF or less before a cycle is reasonable.

While I agree generally that steroids shouldn't be used before a solid foundation has been laid and natural gains have been exhausted (or at least nearly exhausted), I don't really agree with the numbers you chose. People vary quite a bit with regard to their genetic gifts. I am 6'0", I don't know if I would have ever got to 200 lbs. at 11% naturally. I've been training for more than 20 years and using steroids for about 5.

Back