Cycle

stowaway

Hi,

I have 100 10mg Stanabol tabs. 10mls of 100mg trenabol depot. 1 10ml 250mg testabol.

I can get more testabol if need be.

How should I use this? Am I better off using the stanabol in a different cycle? And if what should i Stack it with?

If i need to get more tren tell me. I have done 2 cycles before, with good gains, however i dont feel i have done a full PROPER cycle. ive always been a bit scared aobut having too much..

can someone suggest how i much i should use per week and for how many weeks ect.

thanks.

u only have about 20 days worth of Winstrol (winny) and tren. The test u could stretch out to 10 wks depending on how much u weigh. With what ya got, I'd say wait to get more gear.

I weigh 88kgs. Although i have a bit of a belly on me.

How much would you suggest i have? I can get more of all of it. Could you recommed a 10 week cycle. How many mgs per week ect.

stowaway said:
I weigh 88kgs. Although i have a bit of a belly on me.

How much would you suggest i have? I can get more of all of it. Could you recommed a 10 week cycle. How many mgs per week ect.

What do your previous cycles look like? Provide some more info and we can help you construct a cycle.

My first cycle i just had about a ml of deca 80 every week for 10 weeks.

Second cycle i had 500mg (2ml of sus250) for 10 weeks. Along with 30mg of dbol every day for the last 3 weeks. Then i had 2 weeks of Tamfoflix (never could spell it) for the PCT.

its been 3 months off now.

A good cycle with the three compounds that u have for ten wks could look like this.

wks 1-10 500mg test (20ml total)
wks 1-8 100mg tren eod (30ml total)
wks 5-10 100mg Winstrol (winny) eod (2100 mg Winstrol (winny) total)

That is an awesome ten wk cycle with those compounds. There are other ways to do it and be successful, but this is just one way. This btw is a fairly hefty cycle if you are not very experienced. Don't forget to do a good post cycle therapy (pct) when running this.

Back