Cycling for beginners :-A guide to safe androgen use

Noob question :

I just ran a 750mg Test E first cycle for 8 weeks. Would it be better to keep going for another 8 week or should I start my PCT for best results? I don't have any bad side effects

what you guys say about Mesterolone (here in Brazil we call Proviron)? is there any advantage to use proviron here in this cycle? during the cycle or on PCT ? just a noob question i guess

Newbie...beginner...1st cycle...nervous/excited

Hey guys, first timer here trying to get things straight for my first ever cycle of AAS. Before posting I’ve tried to do all the internet research my brain will allow. So I thought I’d contact you, the experts. I’ve never done AAS before so I apologize in advance for my ignorance.

Background info: Let me start by saying I’m not a bodybuilder, but rather a powerlifter/oly lifter. But I have great respect for bodybuilders and bodybuilding as a sport. I have a lot of experience with lifting properly, clean dieting, and legal supplements so none of that should be a problem. Also, I’ve got the cash to go all out on this cycle, so money is not an issue. I’m 33, 5’10, 180, 8-10%.

My goals are as follows: STRENGTH, preferably without much size and ideally with NO (or minimal) SIDE EFFECTS. I know it’s every user’s goal to minimize sides but I’m an extremist on this issue to the point where I’m willing to sacrifice gains to assure that I don’t suffer sides, especially gyno which scares the shit out of me. Simply put I want to push through a strength plateau (and keep the strength gains) on the safest beginner cycle possible. Beyond that, any other benefits would be icing on the cake. Second on my wish list would be some endurance as I also train MMA. I’d rather gain hardness and/or cut before I’d want to gain mass, but if some size is necessary I’d live with it to gain strength without side effects. I really just want to do a cycle and get some noticeable, lasting benefit(s) out of it without side effects.

Here is what I’ve come up with so far:

Weeks 1-12: Test C or E 500mg/week, optimally in two 250mg doses (Monday and Thursday). Arimidex (anastrozole) 0.5mg/EOD (can be increased to 1.0mg/EOD if estrogen-related sides occur). NAT (N-acetylcysteine) and Milk Thistle daily for liver support. Omegas daily for heart/cholesterol support. HCG (Human Chorionic Gonadotropin) 500 IU/week (250IU with each Test injection) and 1000IU/day for the last 10 days leading up to PCT to prevent any testicular atrophy from happening.

Weeks 13-14: Stop Test, Arimidex and HCG and allow it to clear out. NAT (N-acetylcysteine) and Milk Thistle daily for liver support. Omegas daily for heart/cholesterol support.

Weeks 15-16 (PCT): Clomid (Clomaphene Citrate) 50mg/day. Nolvadex (Tamoxifen Citrate) 40mg/day. NAT (N-acetylcysteine) and Milk Thistle daily for liver support. Omegas daily for heart/cholesterol support.

Weeks 17-18 (PCT): Clomid 50mg/day. Nolvadex 20mg/day. NAT (N-acetylcysteine) and Milk Thistle daily for liver support. Omegas daily for heart/cholesterol support.

Weeks 19-22: Tribulus 1500mg/day. Cyclo Dex. DAA 3-6mg/day. NAT (N-acetylcysteine) and Milk Thistle daily for liver support. Omegas daily for heart/cholesterol support.

*Weeks 19-22 aren’t technically part of the cycle, but I just thought I’d list it as the next step I’d take to make sure my hormone levels return to normal.

**I know I need to keep diet very clean to prevent water retention, especially focusing on not overeating carbs.

***I have not yet decided whether or not to use Propecia to prevent hair loss as I’ve read it carries some negative sexual side effects and family history dictates that I’ll be bald soon anyway.

Questions:

1. Does the cycle I’ve listed above make sense? Timing, dosages, etc.? Anything I’m missing or that doesn’t fit?

2. Will this plan help me gain strength? Will I be able to keep the strength with this PCT and assuming a solid program after this cycle?

3. Do I have everything I need in order to minimize side effects? If not, what would you suggest and at what timing/dosage?

4. I’ve seen Aromasin (Exemestane) used at 12.5mg/day instead of Arimidex. I’ve also seen Letrozole used at 2.5mg/day for 7-14 days after gyno symptoms start, then tapered down to 0.5-1mg/day for the remainder of the cycle. I know these are all supposed to do the same thing but is one better than the other at preventing symptoms from starting all together? Should I keep Aromasin and Letrozole on hand in case Arimidex doesn’t work well? Can I switch from Arimidex to Aromasin/Letrozole mid cycle if it doesn’t seem to be working?

Thanks for any help you can give me! I appreciate it.

Hey guys, first timer here trying to get things straight for my first ever cycle of AAS. Before posting I’ve tried to do all the internet research my brain will allow. So I thought I’d contact you, the experts. I’ve never done AAS before so I apologize in advance for my ignorance.

Background info: Let me start by saying I’m not a bodybuilder, but rather a powerlifter/oly lifter. But I have great respect for bodybuilders and bodybuilding as a sport. I have a lot of experience with lifting properly, clean dieting, and legal supplements so none of that should be a problem. Also, I’ve got the cash to go all out on this cycle, so money is not an issue. I’m 33, 5’10, 180, 8-10%.

My goals are as follows: STRENGTH, preferably without much size and ideally with NO (or minimal) SIDE EFFECTS. I know it’s every user’s goal to minimize sides but I’m an extremist on this issue to the point where I’m willing to sacrifice gains to assure that I don’t suffer sides, especially gyno which scares the shit out of me. Simply put I want to push through a strength plateau (and keep the strength gains) on the safest beginner cycle possible. Beyond that, any other benefits would be icing on the cake. Second on my wish list would be some endurance as I also train MMA. I’d rather gain hardness and/or cut before I’d want to gain mass, but if some size is necessary I’d live with it to gain strength without side effects. I really just want to do a cycle and get some noticeable, lasting benefit(s) out of it without side effects.

Here is what I’ve come up with so far:

Weeks 1-12: Test C or E 500mg/week, optimally in two 250mg doses (Monday and Thursday). Arimidex (anastrozole) 0.5mg/EOD (can be increased to 1.0mg/EOD if estrogen-related sides occur). NAT (N-acetylcysteine) and Milk Thistle daily for liver support. Omegas daily for heart/cholesterol support. HCG (Human Chorionic Gonadotropin) 500 IU/week (250IU with each Test injection) and 1000IU/day for the last 10 days leading up to PCT to prevent any testicular atrophy from happening.

Weeks 13-14: Stop Test, Arimidex and HCG and allow it to clear out. NAT (N-acetylcysteine) and Milk Thistle daily for liver support. Omegas daily for heart/cholesterol support.

Weeks 15-16 (PCT): Clomid (Clomaphene Citrate) 50mg/day. Nolvadex (Tamoxifen Citrate) 40mg/day. NAT (N-acetylcysteine) and Milk Thistle daily for liver support. Omegas daily for heart/cholesterol support.

Weeks 17-18 (PCT): Clomid 50mg/day. Nolvadex 20mg/day. NAT (N-acetylcysteine) and Milk Thistle daily for liver support. Omegas daily for heart/cholesterol support.

Weeks 19-22: Tribulus 1500mg/day. Cyclo Dex. DAA 3-6mg/day. NAT (N-acetylcysteine) and Milk Thistle daily for liver support. Omegas daily for heart/cholesterol support.

*Weeks 19-22 aren’t technically part of the cycle, but I just thought I’d list it as the next step I’d take to make sure my hormone levels return to normal.

**I know I need to keep diet very clean to prevent water retention, especially focusing on not overeating carbs.

***I have not yet decided whether or not to use Propecia to prevent hair loss as I’ve read it carries some negative sexual side effects and family history dictates that I’ll be bald soon anyway.

Questions:

1. Does the cycle I’ve listed above make sense? Timing, dosages, etc.? Anything I’m missing or that doesn’t fit?

2. Will this plan help me gain strength? Will I be able to keep the strength with this PCT and assuming a solid program after this cycle?

3. Do I have everything I need in order to minimize side effects? If not, what would you suggest and at what timing/dosage?

4. I’ve seen Aromasin (Exemestane) used at 12.5mg/day instead of Arimidex. I’ve also seen Letrozole used at 2.5mg/day for 7-14 days after gyno symptoms start, then tapered down to 0.5-1mg/day for the remainder of the cycle. I know these are all supposed to do the same thing but is one better than the other at preventing symptoms from starting all together? Should I keep Aromasin and Letrozole on hand in case Arimidex doesn’t work well? Can I switch from Arimidex to Aromasin/Letrozole mid cycle if it doesn’t seem to be working?

Thanks for any help you can give me! I appreciate it.

You should start a new thread to ask these questions.

Hi guys,

I am currently running:

Tren 1ml eod
Test Prop 1ml eod
EQ 1ml eod

I was wondering if anyone could help me out. I have been injecting in the glute but I have found the gear is sitting in the glute for a few days causing irritation (redness of the skin) / lump under skin / pain.

Im not too bothered about the pain but it is stopping me injecting on the next side when it comes to that side again.I am alternating sides but doesnt seem to breaking down in time for the next shot.

Is this normal? How can I reduce the time of the steroid staying in the injection site?

Also, im thinking of moving to the quad.... Has anyone injected Tren / Test / EQ in the quad? Ive heard mixed reviews.

Thanks guys,

Much love

Hi guys!!!
I m a new user here

I m a lil confused abt my first cycle, I wish to run my cycle as follows

Week 1-5 = Dbol 40 mg (20 mg Am pre workout + 20 mg PM after evng meal)
Week 1-12 = Sustanon 750 mg/week (250 mg MWF)
Week 5-12 = HCG 500 iu/week (250 iu Tuesday + 250 iu Saturday)
Week 8-12 = Oral winstrol 50mg/day
Arimidex 0.5 mg throught my cycle
Three weeks off then 3 weeks for PCT

My PCT will be as follows

Day 1 = Clomid 250 mg + Nolvadex 60 mg
Following 10 days = Clomid 100 mg + Nolvadex 40 mg
Following 10 days = Clomid 50 mg + Nolvadex 20 mg

Height = 5'10
Weight = 200 lbs
Trained for 2 years but 4 years back all natural
Well maintained physique

Any suggestions for improvement would be appreciated
Thanks in advance for giving your time

Hi guys!!!
I m a new user here

I m a lil confused abt my first cycle, I wish to run my cycle as follows

Week 1-5 = Dbol 40 mg (20 mg Am pre workout + 20 mg PM after evng meal)
Week 1-12 = Sustanon 750 mg/week (250 mg MWF)
Week 5-12 = HCG 500 iu/week (250 iu Tuesday + 250 iu Saturday)
Week 8-12 = Oral winstrol 50mg/day
Arimidex 0.5 mg throught my cycle
Three weeks off then 3 weeks for PCT

My PCT will be as follows

Day 1 = Clomid 250 mg + Nolvadex 60 mg
Following 10 days = Clomid 100 mg + Nolvadex 40 mg
Following 10 days = Clomid 50 mg + Nolvadex 20 mg

Height = 5'10
Weight = 200 lbs
Trained for 2 years but 4 years back all natural
Well maintained physique

Any suggestions for improvement would be appreciated
Thanks in advance for giving your time

You should try reading the thread you just posted in. Start at the first post. Your cycle is not recommended.

Can someone help me
I am wondering if I should run test prop for the first 3 to 4 weeks of a test e 300 and tren ace 100
Test E 2X a Wk Mon Fri 1 ml each day
tren ace 100 3X a wk Mon wed Fri 1ml each day

I am gonna do an anastrozole .5 mg e3d and I'm gonna do clen 40 mcg everyday for 2 weeks on 2 weeks off and every time I go on I will raise 20 mcg

I am afraid that the test E won't start working fast enough
If I should run the prop 100 how much should I do 50 mg Mon wed Fri or 100 mg Mon Wed Fri?

This is my second cycle ever I know it's a heavy stack and I am prepaid for all the pins and sides just need the answer to this and I am wondering what the best PCT would be.
THANKS

Can someone help me
I am wondering if I should run test prop for the first 3 to 4 weeks of a test e 300 and tren ace 100
Test E 2X a Wk Mon Fri 1 ml each day
tren ace 100 3X a wk Mon wed Fri 1ml each day

I am gonna do an anastrozole .5 mg e3d and I'm gonna do clen 40 mcg everyday for 2 weeks on 2 weeks off and every time I go on I will raise 20 mcg

I am afraid that the test E won't start working fast enough
If I should run the prop 100 how much should I do 50 mg Mon wed Fri or 100 mg Mon Wed Fri?

This is my second cycle ever I know it's a heavy stack and I am prepaid for all the pins and sides just need the answer to this and I am wondering what the best PCT would be.
THANKS

No. Front loading makes E2 management, etc too difficult. Just run the long esters and be patient.

I appreciate the answer thank you...can you also give me advice on PCT...what should i run, how much, and when please ill stick with the test e and wait...im hoping the .5 mg anastrozole will combat the water weight that i put in last time and hopefully keep that at bay but I'm stilla little lost on the post cycle routine... I've heard first cycling sometimes you don't need post cycle. .. Any info on that?

I also dont understand how to do the last 10 HCG shots:

If in week 12 on Monday is my last testo e shot, then I still use 250iu HCG with it ?
... then I wait 2.5 weeks until PCT....

So do I take the 10days @ 1000iu directly after the last 250iu Shot, the next day ?

I never got a clear answer on this either.

The wording of "Hcg 500iu per week(250iu along with testosterone injection) 12 weeks
Hcg 1000iu everyday for the last 10 days of your cycle leading up to your pct
"

Let's say you are running test-e. At which point do you start the 1000iu for 10 days. The same day as your last test e injection? 10 days after your test e injection (10 days before your PCT)? or 20 days after your last test-e injection, same day as you start your PCT?

"Last 10 days of your cycle leading up to PCT" makes it sound like you would start it 10 days after your last test-e injection and 10 days before your PCT starts. Anyone Confirm/deny?

very informative and well written thank you for taking the time out to do something like this. Ive been doing research for about 2 years now and i still learn new things. i am definitely ready to take my training to the next level :biggthump

Back