Cycling for beginners :-A guide to safe androgen use

Why only 12 weeks ?

In Germany most people recommend at least 16 weeks, better 20 weeks ! But at 250 e5d ...
The say that gains are better and more "safe" and testostosterone kicks in late, from week 4.

What do you say ? Maybe 15 Weeks is the best ?

Whats about Myostatin, it seems to block gains after week 8 ?
steroidology.com/forum/anabolic-steroid-forum/147859-myostatin-8-week-cycles.html

I also dont understand how to do the last 10 HCG shots:

If in week 12 on Monday is my last testo e shot, then I still use 250iu HCG with it ?
... then I wait 2.5 weeks until PCT....

So do I take the 10days @ 1000iu directly after the last 250iu Shot, the next day ?

Hey guys. Firstly I'd like to say amazing thread. Its fantastic to see the effort and time put into something like this from the more experienced vets to help out the new guys. I only wish I had this kind of support and community many years ago when I tried AAS for the first time instead of listening to 'my mate at the gym'.

Ok, so... I am thinking about cycle that is exactly as described for a beginner, only changing the last two weeks to Test Prop to reduce the amount of time needed to begin PCT.

My questions

1. How would you adjust the HCG program to suit the shorter 7 day period as apposed to the 2.5 weeks.

2. I see that doing blood work is very important from what I've read here. Could one of you fine gents elaborate a bit for us guys who don't understand the technical side of things, exactly what we are looking for in our blood work? For example the test midway through. What should we be looking for? How do we know if everything is good or not? What are the signs or figures we should be keeping and eye on to make sure everything is how it should be?

3. Is there any other things we should be getting tested from our blood before/during/after a cycle as an extra precaution? For someone like me at my age (34), I'm more interested in steady safe gains but the priority is always health and safety.

Thank you so much to everyone, I'm truly grateful to have found this forum and look forward to your advice.

Richie.

Hey guys. Firstly I'd like to say amazing thread. Its fantastic to see the effort and time put into something like this from the more experienced vets to help out the new guys. I only wish I had this kind of support and community many years ago when I tried AAS for the first time instead of listening to 'my mate at the gym'.

Ok, so... I am thinking about cycle that is exactly as described for a beginner, only changing the last two weeks to Test Prop to reduce the amount of time needed to begin PCT.

My questions

1. How would you adjust the HCG program to suit the shorter 7 day period as apposed to the 2.5 weeks.

2. I see that doing blood work is very important from what I've read here. Could one of you fine gents elaborate a bit for us guys who don't understand the technical side of things, exactly what we are looking for in our blood work? For example the test midway through. What should we be looking for? How do we know if everything is good or not? What are the signs or figures we should be keeping and eye on to make sure everything is how it should be?

3. Is there any other things we should be getting tested from our blood before/during/after a cycle as an extra precaution? For someone like me at my age (34), I'm more interested in steady safe gains but the priority is always health and safety.

Thank you so much to everyone, I'm truly grateful to have found this forum and look forward to your advice.

Richie.

Below in my signature is a link to a sticky thread that answers FAQs. It will address your questions. Once you get through that start a new thread and ask away with your remaining questions and thoughts.

Hey guys,

I am in the middle of a 500mg/wk cycle but due to some traveling won't be able to lift much for 8-10 days. Should I lower my dosage to 250mg/wk for this week? This way I can extend my cycle a week further, not waste the gear when I am not lifting and also not go completely off exogenous test just because I will not be lifting for a short while.

Would this be a good strategy or should I keep it 500mg/wk since it is not a big dose anyway.

Hey guys,

I am in the middle of a 500mg/wk cycle but due to some traveling won't be able to lift much for 8-10 days. Should I lower my dosage to 250mg/wk for this week? This way I can extend my cycle a week further, not waste the gear when I am not lifting and also not go completely off exogenous test just because I will not be lifting for a short while.

Would this be a good strategy or should I keep it 500mg/wk since it is not a big dose anyway.

I wouldn't change my dose. Do pushups, etc. Adjust your diet for the reduced activity level too.

Something like this sir?

Week 1-12: Testosterone ethanate 500mg per week(250mg on Monday, 250 mg on Thursday evening )
Week 1-12: HCG 500iu per week(250iu along with testosterone injection)
Week 1-15: Aromasin 12.5mg everyday
Week 13-14,5: HCG 1000iu everyday
Week 14,5-18,5: Clomafene Citrate 50mg everyday, Tamoxifen citrate 40mg every day 2 weeks followed by 20mg everyday for 2 weeks

]Thank you for your answer and for your guidiance Nightmare! So much help. Rly appreciate

Please megatron, If i choose Arimedex instead of Aromasin, what would be the dosage? i read the entire article twice and didnt found it .. Thanks masters

Please megatron, If i choose Arimedex instead of Aromasin, what would be the dosage? i read the entire article twice and didnt found it .. Thanks masters

A good starting point for a cycle like that is .25mg EOD of Arimidex unless you have really low or high.body fat %. You will need to get blood work to assess the effectiveness of that dose of course.

So I have Anadroll,Dianabol,Winsdrol -v, Deccabolan when should I take each on of them? Ex before or after workout? Same time everyday? With or without food?

So I met this guy who told me he was on his first cycle and it was 500mg/wk test e with aromasin and hcg. He said he was doing a 32 week cycle!! and was finishing up in 2 weeks. The guy didn't seem worried at all. I am finishing up on a 20 week cycle of pretty much the same dosage and got pretty good results but I also have the option (extra gear) to extend mine to 32 weeks. However, from what I have read anything beyond 20 weeks is high risk when it comes to permanently damaging your HPTA.

I was just curious whether people go on long 32 week cycles and then go into pct? He made it seem like it was pretty normal to do this cycle.

So I met this guy who told me he was on his first cycle and it was 500mg/wk test e with aromasin and hcg. He said he was doing a 32 week cycle!! and was finishing up in 2 weeks. The guy didn't seem worried at all. I am finishing up on a 20 week cycle of pretty much the same dosage and got pretty good results but I also have the option (extra gear) to extend mine to 32 weeks. However, from what I have read anything beyond 20 weeks is high risk when it comes to permanently damaging your HPTA.

I was just curious whether people go on long 32 week cycles and then go into pct? He made it seem like it was pretty normal to do this cycle.

All I can say is that the longer your HPTA is suppressed, the harder it is to restart it and/or get full recovery. You also need to consider how your liver, kidneys, hematocrit, lipids, blood pressure, etc are holding up on cycle.

Back