Cycling for beginners :-A guide to safe androgen use

Copy that. I've referred to this thread several times....you do a great job at including everything, (materials, explanation, compounds), in an easy to understand format. Kind of like an intro to steroids for dummies (not saying anyone is dumb but you get the picture). I actually planned my 1st run, which will start in march/April, with this thread. Nearly identical to what you have in the thread. Many thanks!!
Thanks bro

I wouldn't mess with finasteride as a adjunct to a cycle. Yes, lowering your DHT would be beneficial to your hairline and prostate, but the added risk of permanent HTPA shutdown to the risk you already run by doing a cycle isn't very appealing.

Accelerating your balding is just one of those risks you have to live with when deciding to join the dark side.

I wouldn't mess with finasteride as a adjunct to a cycle. Yes, lowering your DHT would be beneficial to your hairline and prostate, but the added risk of permanent HTPA shutdown to the risk you already run by doing a cycle isn't very appealing.

Accelerating your balding is just one of those risks you have to live with when deciding to join the dark side.

What if your on trt?

I'm thinking of adding dutesteride now.. And I'm going to be running primo, dht based AAS,,soon .
Want to save the hairline best I can

What if your on trt?

I'm thinking of adding dutesteride now.. And I'm going to be running primo, dht based AAS,,soon .
Want to save the hairline best I can

Well if your on TRT then it shouldn't be a problem. But it still isn't the friendliest of drugs.

Fina is to be used only as a last resort if all else fails or the dht based sides are over the top
I've incorporated a good hcg and pct protocol to minimise the risk
But thanks for bringing it up

Good info all the way around. It is the multitude of posts / threads like this that really help us newer people understand the whole process and what you need to do it right. Thanks.

I'm 36 and starting to shed.. Mpb is common on my moms side of family. So yeah I worry
Past cycles are two test/ deca cycles
Starting a test/primo cycle soon
Get your blood work done but if shedding is a concern and you're on
Trt try a low dose of fina and see how it works for you

if hcg every day at 1000 is high or this is normal for the cycle and if i used proscar should i ran it every day?
and if i run dbol and winstrol together with the test for the 12 weeks should i increase the aromasin and pct?
i already have the dbol but till now did not use it yet how can i use it for such a cycle?

Last edited:
if hcg every day at 1000 is high or this is normal for the cycle and if i used proscar should i ran it every day?
and if i run dbol and winstrol together with the test for the 12 weeks should i increase the aromasin and pct?
i already have the dbol but till now did not use it yet how can i use it for such a cycle?
If this is your first proper cycle follow the protocol mentioned add and remove nothing

Back