Cycling test only with recovery period

Max_max

I have now hit 50 and have over the past few years been cycling with test/deca with the normal recovery period. Although the gains are good I would prefer to avoid the negative side effects such as ED and gaining then losing weight issues.

My natural test is not low enough to justify proper TRT treatment and I would also not wish to commit to such prolonged treatment with the long term issues and having to keep on TRT treatment indefinitely.
However I am considering once I have achieved sufficient gains to go on a TRT dose of test, say 250mg per week but for short cycles of 6 weeks per cycle with 4 weeks recovery and a 6 weeks off.
If I plan for say 3 such cycles per year would this allow me the benefits of TRT with the ability to gain/keep muscle without the long term draw backs of TRT, is this a practice that is followed by others that may be recommended?

I would be grateful of feed back from anyone adopting this type of cycle

What does your PCT look like? And do you run hCG while on cycle?

Can you post up your most recent Natty blood work?

TRT is for life. You don't cycle on and off TRT.

What does your PCT look like? And do you run hCG while on cycle?

Can you post up your most recent Natty blood work?

TRT is for life. You don't cycle on and off TRT.

This is one of the most common misconceptions I have ever seen. People at his age don't feel good so they think the only way is cycling, when in fact they just need TRT.

I wish more older guys knew the difference and benefits cons.

This is one of the most common misconceptions I have ever seen. People at his age don't feel good so they think the only way is cycling, when in fact they just need TRT.

I wish more older guys knew the difference and benefits cons.

This is really my question, shall I continue cycling or be considering TRT

This is really my question, shall I continue cycling or be considering TRT

Your 50. You should be doing TRT, long term safe physician monitored dosages.

In the long run your results will be better because you wont crash from attempting to come off.

Hope this helps!

Your 50. You should be doing TRT, long term safe physician monitored dosages.

In the long run your results will be better because you wont crash from attempting to come off.

Hope this helps!

If on TRT can cycling with Deca still be done?

What is the optimum TT level should I be considering on TRT?

I'm no expert but I think some guys run Deca with there TRT to help with their joints.

I think optimum levels for TRT are around 600 to 1200, but most will tell you not to chase numbers.

Back