Cylce of test & var/ot

IRON_MAN

A Man with a Plan!!!
Hi,

New to this board, seems to be a good one!
Its been a while since I've ran any gear, so I have had some experience. I am looking for lean sustainable gains, with as little bloat as possible (will use an anti-e for this. test used to bloat me up). I always hated the roller coaster ride of water weight going up, only to have it go away at the end. I want to keep what I get.

The cycle I am thinking of doing is:
wks1-10 test (e or c) 350- 500 mg ewk
Wks 1-5 OT (50/60mg ed)
Wks 6-10 Var (50mg ed)

Question, should there be a break between the ot & var & should I quit the var say around week 8 or perhaps extend the test to 12 weeks.

post cycle therapy will of course be in order as well as diet.

Thx

IRON_MAN said:
Hi,

New to this board, seems to be a good one!
Welcome! It is a great board!

The cycle I am thinking of doing is:
wks1-10 test (e or c) 350- 500 mg ewk
Wks 1-5 OT (50/60mg ed)
Wks 6-10 Var (50mg ed)

I'd rather see someting like this.
Wks 1-10 test 500mg EW
Wks 1-4 OT 50-60mg ED
Wks 9-12 Var 50mg ED

Wks 13-16ish PCT

:)

roccodart440 said:
I'd rather see someting like this.
Wks 1-10 test 500mg EW
Wks 1-4 OT 50-60mg ED
Wks 9-12 Var 50mg ED
Wks 13-16ish PCT

Thanks for the tweek. I wasn't sure how much of a break to put between the orals.

Iron Man, what are your current stats (age, weight, height, body fat estimate, training experience, etc.) and what compounds have you used in the past?

Aboot said:
Iron Man, what are your current stats (age, weight, height, body fat estimate, training experience, etc.) and what compounds have you used in the past?

Good question that needs answering /\

Aboot said:

OK, stats are:

bf est: 14-16% (ish)
Height: 5 ft 8 in (arms just under 18 1/2)
Trained for 12 yrs (+/-), took off next 8/9 yrs, then back for about 13 months now.
Weight: 201 (Was about 180 13 months ago, now back to about 200 same as before I quit)
Stength: Bench back to 290 10rm, 310 6rm, 360 1rm. (looking to reach a 400 1rm again).
Previous gear: test-e 1 cycle & var 1 cycle
(waited till late 20's to try use gear after I seemed to reach my natural limit, which is what all these "kids" should be doing!!!)

Goals: lean steady gains each cycle to get up to about 225 at about 9-12% bf

roccodart440 said:
Your upcomming cycle should be great.

Thanks...I hope so, BUT I heard today that my source is having trouble getting the var & OT. If not available, then what other orals (with low sides) might you suggest to stack with the test. I know there is Winstrol (winny) tabs, but I have read they are mcuh more toxic than the two I chose.

Maybe d-bol. Or how about Proviron. It would be nice since it binds to SHBG which can effectively raise free testosterone.

just run test. 10 weeks is a short cycle esp at 500mg/w with long ester gear. plus you old enough to benefit strongly from the added test. if you got the moola gh would be a great stack.

How about this tweek....
Instead of test-e @ 500mg EW, use sustanon 500mg EW.
Also the var is $$$$$. instead of a finish with the var, just finish with more OT.
As I have read, the sust has less bloat than test-e, which I want to avoid!!!!

Revsied: 6/30/06
Wks 1-10 Sust 500mg EW
Wks 1-4 OT 50-60mg ED
Wks 9-12 OT 50mg ED
Wks 13-16ish PCT

Var is expensive, but I think it is well worth it to anyone over 40.
I also think 4 weeks (var) is not long enough to get any real benefits.

I agree: Var for 4 isn't long enough; although it's still better than without. I presume that if Var is too costly for ya, then HGH is out of the question??

Ponderosa said:
I agree: Var for 4 isn't long enough; although it's still better than without. I presume that if Var is too costly for ya, then HGH is out of the question??
Well cost isn't the real issue. Its more of what is the var worth the extra $$ compared to the OT. I have read the var gives a little less gains, but a little more strength than OT. Is the trade off worth the extra $$?
Maybe the OT & var should go to 5 wks each, instead of 4?

Regarding HGH, I'll save that for another time.

IRON_MAN said:
Instead of test-e @ 500mg EW, use sustanon 500mg EW.

I'd much rather stick with a single ester like enanthate then going with Sustanon. It is much easier to control your blood levels of the compound and therefore you are less likely to experience severe side effects.

Control your bloat with an Aromatase inhibitor (AI). Test is pretty much test.

4 weeks on var is plenty to feel and see results.

OK on just using straight test-e.
What about changing the finish to OT instead of var. Is the var different enough to warrant the extra $$ & using it over OT for the finish?

Revsied: 7/01/06
Wks 1-10 Test-e 500mg EW
Wks 1-4 OT 50-60mg ED
Wks 9-12 OT 50mg ED <<<< OT in finish
Wks 13-16ish PCT

IRON_MAN said:
OK on just using straight test-e.
What about changing the finish to OT instead of var. Is the var different enough to warrant the extra $$ & using it over OT for the finish?

Revsied: 7/01/06
Wks 1-10 Test-e 500mg EW
Wks 1-4 OT 50-60mg ED
Wks 9-12 OT 50mg ED <<<< OT in finish
Wks 13-16ish PCT

WHatever you use in the begining for the jumpstart you should use at the end. I don't know enough about OT to comment on that but anavar is virtually side effect free. It will add hardness to your look and strength to your lifts. Personally with your cycle experience i'
d stack var and test E because you have used them both ad var is defninitly worth the cabbage IMO

Back