Cyp Crashed...

That would make sense, cause none of the methylated gears have been esterfied.... BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY FOR SOMEONE... INVENT THIS AND YOU'LL BE RICH! LOL

Derek

i saw a study on it and apparantly once Winstrol (winny) is esterfied it become almost totally useless in the body. dont remeber the specifics just remeber the article.

but hey masteron is close to what you looking for in results.

pullinbig said:
but hey masteron is close to what you looking for in results.

yup... that's all I use... I don't really like Winstrol (winny) all that much, but like to still learn about all AAS's...

Derek

pullinbig said:
what concentration?

my last batch was 300mg/ml 2/20 and is still holding. been a couple of months, shit been 4 months. time flies.

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :D

Same here, 300mg/ml. I put it back into solution, i hope it stays this time.

DougoeFre5h said:
That aint right. I made mine with like 3/15 and its holding fine about...7 months later.

I know the powder is legit, maybe it's just my damn luck, everything seems to crash on me. :wallbash:

Has anyone ever tried to find out whether the oil you use makes a difference in how well cyp holds?

xtinct said:
Has anyone ever tried to find out whether the oil you use makes a difference in how well cyp holds?

i have had to crash with varying amounts of solvent but using the same oil. i had it to hold in straight sesame one time with 0 solvents. the data says it is souable in oil. and it is, sometimes :D

Back