cyp or enanth?

Skinnyman2580

OK .... I finished my first cycle of test cyp. back in May of this year. I had pretty good gains though I didn't keep as much as I had hoped.

before cypionate..
21 yrs.
145 lbs.
5'11'

I gained 30 lbs during the cycle and kept only about 12 lbs.

I kept about an 80 lb. gain in my bench.

I am thinking about starting my second cycle with Test E. @ 1cc a week for 10 weeks. Is this enough for my second cycle and should I use test e. or test cyp.? I dont want my gains to be extremely obvious. Thats why I wasn't going to stack.

oh yea.. I am now:
22yrs.
168 lbs.
5'11"

max bench 255lbs.

either or

You wouldn't be able to tell the difference. If I had to choose then I would pick enan because it is usually dosed at 250mg/ml and cyp is usually 200mg/ml. Depends on your source.
One of my sources has their cyp at 250mg/ml. I actually believe it is enan. I think they just say it is cyp for customers who prefer cyp over enan.
I don't care either way as long as I'm getting 250mg/ml of test with a long ester. LOL
I actually make homebrew now and I make enan just because its easier than cyp to make.

Its kinda like drinking coke or pepsi. With your eyes closed most people actually can't tell the difference :afro:

Skinnyman2580 said:
OK .... I finished my first cycle of test cyp. back in May of this year. I had pretty good gains though I didn't keep as much as I had hoped.

before cypionate..
21 yrs.
145 lbs.
5'11'

I gained 30 lbs during the cycle and kept only about 12 lbs.

I kept about an 80 lb. gain in my bench.

I am thinking about starting my second cycle with Test E. @ 1cc a week for 10 weeks. Is this enough for my second cycle and should I use test e. or test cyp.? I dont want my gains to be extremely obvious. Thats why I wasn't going to stack.

oh yea.. I am now:
22yrs.
168 lbs.
5'11"

max bench 255lbs.

exactly, you wouldnt be able to tell the difference between cyp and E. Why dont you try stacking Test E and Tren. Read the drug profile on Tren Ace, you might like what you read. Thats what i am running right now and its by far my favorite cycle ive ever taken. Cyp & E are the vitrually the same, Cyp ester is a bit longer, but nothing noticable. "I dont want my gains to be obvious".... bro, then take some creatine or something. Your doing this for yourself right? If so, who cares what others think, why are you concerned about your gains being noticable to others? Because I know you want to see the gains.

"exactly, you wouldnt be able to tell the difference between cyp and E. Why dont you try stacking Test E and Tren."____Onswoll

Terrible advice for a guy that is that young looking at a second cycle.

You are still very young and very light. Eat more and learn how to train your body.
For a second cycle do not change anything from your last cycle as you know that it worked. If it aint broke DONT FIX IT AND KEEP IT SIMPLE. All you need to do is a proper post cycle therapy (pct) so you can keep more, but keeping 12lbs isnt bad.

do yourself a favor and stick to testo only/ at low-medioum doses
you don't need more gear to grow fine at your stats

superman77 said:
do yourself a favor and stick to testo only/ at low-medioum doses
you don't need more gear to grow fine at your stats

Yeah I agree.... using only Test E in a cycle is good enough. I get great gains in strength, mass... no water bloat though; i actually burn more fat and turn out more lean and cut! great stuff!

Onswoll said:
exactly, you wouldnt be able to tell the difference between cyp and E. Why dont you try stacking Test E and Tren. Read the drug profile on Tren Ace, you might like what you read. Thats what i am running right now and its by far my favorite cycle ive ever taken. Cyp & E are the vitrually the same, Cyp ester is a bit longer, but nothing noticable. "I dont want my gains to be obvious".... bro, then take some creatine or something. Your doing this for yourself right? If so, who cares what others think, why are you concerned about your gains being noticable to others? Because I know you want to see the gains.

Please tell me your not telling a kid who started juicing at 145 pounds to run Tren in his 2nd cycle!

Thanks for the input guys. I have decided to start at Test E. only cycle @250 mg/ml for 10 weeks. I weighed in at 165 today....

I will post cycle log when I start in the begining of December.

Kid? how do you figure?

Yea when you are an extreme ectomorph and have eaten everything that you could put into your body for 2 years and all that you got out of it was 12 lbs. then I decided that it was time for something else. Still no regrets.

Thanks for the input once again... this is usually the only site that I can get straight forward answers without a bunch of bull.

LivingSculpture said:
Please tell me your not telling a kid who started juicing at 145 pounds to run Tren in his 2nd cycle!

key word "started." started at 145, currently 168.

168 and on the rise ...good for you bro test e is good enough ok ..

Back