Cyp or Enthanate?

Drveejay11

I am banned!
I plan on making a Tren Enthanate/Test mix at 200/100 respectively.

What would be the better choice: Test Cyp or Test Enthanate?

I'm NOT woried about the half life here as I'll be injecting twice/wk.

I am curious about the chemical properties of one vs the other and issues such as which one is easier to to work with, and can maybe HOLD at a higher conc. such as 200/150 instead, or 200/200 if possible .

there is very little differences in results. enan always holds in oil witrh no solvent. cyp on the other hand does sometimes and sometimes it dont.

the half life is only a couple of days difference. because cyp has a melting point of 100c or so and enan is about 35c the cyp is easier to measure and weigh. enan is like deca almost, sticky and gooey unless you put in the fridge and let it solidify again. then it is like soap and you can break off pieces.

i know enan will hold at 500mg/ml with no solvent. I have had cyp to hold at 400 with no solvent and had it to fall out with 10% solvent at 200. go figure. same batch too.

enan is less trouble to work with from a simplistic stand point. no solvent. cyp is easier cause it is powder. solvent recommended.

hope i didnt ramble too much.

Last edited:
I would go enanthate just to be safe. It definitly won't crash, and will not need solvent, so just use whatever the tren enanthate would need. It would be a safer choice and gains won't differ. Tren enanthate is expensive so I would want to be sure.

My man Veejay is learning about the conversions I see. You'll love it. It's easy and way cheaper not to mention you can make different ratios of BA,BA Mgs etc. My propionate is painless I've had EQ hurt worse. I wish I could help you out more but I'm still learning also, this is a great forum especially with Pullinbig in here. I don't think he has a day job,lol. J/K bro.

eq should not hurt, unless you added solvent. if any hormone is soluable in oil it is eq cause it is oil. lololol

Back