cypionate vs sustenon

*budd_2040

would one shot a week of cypionate create more steady blood/test levels than one shot of sustenon a week? also, does cypionate creat less water retention typically then enanthate?

budd_2040 said:
my levels are already jumping around for a year now so i think cypionate would be a better choice then
cyp and eth are nearly interchangeable and both can slide by with 1 shot per week but 2 is much better .

Single long-ester testosterone for the win. Sustanon was intended to provide for more stable serum testosterone levels, but what was intended doesn't pan out as true.

Once of the test esters in sustanon is testosterone decanoate, which is a long ester than cyp or enan. test deca by itself would therefore provide more stable levels, but it just isn't popular ... one reason for this is that people would confuse test deca with what 'deca' usually is used to describe: nandrolone decanoate.

budd_2040 said:
would one shot a week of cypionate create more steady blood/test levels than one shot of sustenon a week? YES

also, does cypionate creat less water retention typically then enanthate?As much or more water retention as sust

:)

hey rocco..i started my hpta recovery bout a week ago..so im doing 5 total shots at 500 iu's Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) or so during the span of the first two weeks then continuing the nolva and clomid till im done with the whole process. this should be enough to get my test levels back to normal right?

budd_2040 said:
hey rocco..i started my hpta recovery bout a week ago..so im doing 5 total shots at 500 iu's Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) or so during the span of the first two weeks then continuing the nolva and clomid till im done with the whole process. this should be enough to get my test levels back to normal right?

I don't think I told you to use that much hcg. I posted my recomenedation on your old thread. Re-post it here an d i'lll take a 2nd look

can you honestly tell me that would make a difference in a negative way? the original newsletter that discussed hpta recovery even said they took 1500+ every other day for the first 16 days and continued it if it was needed

Back