D-bol and Anavar at same time?

If I am not mistaken these are both 17aa orals.....I think this would be a shitty time for the liver my friend

Anavar ® (oxandrolone)

Quick overview:

Active Life: 8-12 hours
Drug Class: Anabolic/Androgenic Steroid (Oral)
Average Dose: Men 20-50 mg/day......Women 5-15 mg/day
Acne: Only in higher doses
Water Retention: Rare
High Blood Pressure: Rare
Liver Toxic: Yes, c17-alfa-alkylated steroid. Due to low doses, toxicity is low to medium
Aromatization: None
DHT Conversion: Low
Decrease HPTA function: Dose depandant

Dianabol (methandrostenolone)

Quick overview:

Active Life: 6-8 hours
Drug Class: Anabolic/Androgenic Steroid (Oral)
Average Dose: Men 15-50 mg/day......Women 5-10 mg/day
Acne: Yes, especially in higher dosages
Water Retention: Yes, similar to testosterone
High Blood Pressure: Yes
Liver Toxic: Yes
Aromatization: Yes
DHT Conversion: No
Decrease HPTA function: Yes, dose and cycle length dependant

alex7781 said:
If I am not mistaken these are both 17aa orals.....I think this would be a shitty time for the liver my friend

No doubt.. But besides that do you think it makes no sence? Just thinking thats all no real plans on doing it like I said just woundering what if..

yeah I have never used Anavar but from what I have reasearched, people tend to use it more for leaning up than for bulking like Dbol is used for, maybe Dbol at the beginning and Var at the end would make some since, but definitely give the liver some time off in between

alex7781 said:
yeah I have never used Anavar but from what I have reasearched, people tend to use it more for leaning up than for bulking like Dbol is used for, maybe Dbol at the beginning and Var at the end would make some since, but definitely give the liver some time off in between

Well you never used var but that is exactly when at the end you use it so right on with that. And ya no dobt that makes the most sence i'm not even questioning that. Just think im board and never content and always thinking of new ways to fuck myself up.. THanks for takeing the time to even respond to this the more i think of it nonsence post i created. Thanks bro for real..

I actually posted this same thread question a week or two ago because I was curious. One person said he did it last year and no big deal. Everyone else said to use prop if I wanted more than just dbol.

TuffGuy6 said:
I actually posted this same thread question a week or two ago because I was curious. One person said he did it last year and no big deal. Everyone else said to use prop if I wanted more than just dbol.

Cool. Sorry I diden't see your post. Why were you asking? I was thinking the extra strength increase and the possibility of helping with possible vascular rewards, If it's even possible to even achieve a vascular appearance while being on and bulking with D-bol. It sounds like 2 things working against eack other with the D-bol looking like the possible victor. Now hows that for some fucked up thinking Ha?

No, you wouldn't fuck yourself up. They work differently and are broken down differently. Anavar mostly in the kidneys and Dbol in the liver. It's not much of a cycle but you could do it.

ulter said:
No, you wouldn't fuck yourself up. They work differently and are broken down differently. Anavar mostly in the kidneys and Dbol in the liver. It's not much of a cycle but you could do it.

Cool thanks ulter.

ulter said:

He is right!

i would think if you ran a nice dose of Prop (150mg eod) with 30mg D-Dol ed, and 50mg Var ed, you would be soo incredibly strong

MilkDaScow said:
i would think if you ran a nice dose of Prop (150mg eod) with 30mg D-Dol ed, and 50mg Var ed, you would be soo incredibly strong

Right! Thats what I'm thinking.

ulter said:
Anavar is metabolized by the livery and can be hard on the liver.

d-bol&var

Why would want to do D-BOL &VAR at the same time they are two oral with a 17AA base I think that would put some heavy STRESS on the LIVER you may want to do one and than the other but not at same time if anyone needs more info on this contact me YOUR FRIEND IN IRON DYNOMAN

What's the point? There are much better stacks. Anavar is expensive as hell too, just to waste it on an Anavar/Dbol cycle?

Naah...

Back