D-Bol and Liver cleansers

ricanfireblazer

So Ive asked this question on another thread a while ago and everyone only gave their opinions but noone gave facts. I dont have the facts, so thats why i ask.

My Question:
When taking D-bols, or any orals for that matter, is there any proof at all that taking Milk Thistle, Livercure, or any liver cleanser at the same time as the steroid, that it will make it less potent or block out some of the drug?.....Basically does everyone take milk thistle after a d-bol cycle or do people take it throughout the cycle as well. Is there any proof that you will loose some of the effect of the steroid or has anyone even done both and felt a difference? I hope i made myself clear.

Im gonna cycle some D-bols for a jumpstart and i wanna take milk thistle with it and i know most people will say just Wait till ur done to take the milk thistle but Why. lol..Have u personally had experience with it being weaker or less results or have u read an article of what? Just curious.

Last edited:
Well there are some medical journals out there that have shown it to be good and some to show it has done nothing. i think the best course of action is to take them. If the work then good. Its a crap shoot but psuedo science is.

From my experience, i was on a cycle with dbol my liver enzymes very way out of wack so i began to take milk thistle. My liver enzymes drop back down to normal range. So i would suggest that you take milk thistle through out your cycle.

How much milkthistle is everyone taking...if say your running your d-bol 50mg a day i've been taking 2 capsules of thistle @ i think are 200mg each. slamming the h20 piss looks like neon yellow

Why take the chance of them lessening gains? Take milk thristle the 320 other days of the year , and take the dbol by itself. I'm sure you will live. :)

I don't take milk thristle while on orals. Blood work is always fine a couple weeks after too.

D-bol & Liver Cleansers

When using the big D I use a liver detox formula that is sold in any health food store because it has everything you need in it I also use vit C it helps in repair also plenty of water to aid your kidneys this is very inportant I have been in this sport for a long time bodybuilding is life if you need more info contact me your friend in iron DYNOMAN

So Ive asked this question on another thread a while ago and everyone only gave their opinions but noone gave facts. I dont have the facts, so thats why i ask.

My Question:
When taking D-bols, or any orals for that matter, is there any proof at all that taking Milk Thistle, Livercure, or any liver cleanser at the same time as the steroid, that it will make it less potent or block out some of the drug?.....Basically does everyone take milk thistle after a d-bol cycle or do people take it throughout the cycle as well. Is there any proof that you will loose some of the effect of the steroid or has anyone even done both and felt a difference? I hope i made myself clear.

Im gonna cycle some D-bols for a jumpstart and i wanna take milk thistle with it and i know most people will say just Wait till ur done to take the milk thistle but Why. lol..Have u personally had experience with it being weaker or less results or have u read an article of what? Just curious.

Why would you take Milk Thistle when there isn't a single study supporting or even suggesting that it works to protect the liver? Just curious.

My Question:
When taking D-bols, or any orals for that matter, is there any proof at all that taking Milk Thistle, Livercure, or any liver cleanser at the same time as the steroid, that it will make it less potent or block out some of the drug

Why would you take Milk Thistle when there isn't a single study supporting or even suggesting that it works to protect the liver? Just curious.

I wasnt referring strictly to Milk Thistle.......Any liver support or cleansers actually. But thats an interesting point you bring up. No studies at all? I always thought there were.

I wasnt referring strictly to Milk Thistle.......Any liver support or cleansers actually. But thats an interesting point you bring up. No studies at all? I always thought there were.

If Milk Thistle actually worked, some say it does but i'd doubt:

1)that they took blood tests before taking dbol and then tested their liver after the cycle while using no liver protectants at all.(this is to see if their liver would be affected at all by dbol or by how much)

2)that they took blood tests before taking dbol and then taking blood tests after the cycle, all while taking a liver protectant throughout the cycle.

In my opinion, if it worked, there would be at least a study that at least merely suggested that it worked, and if it did, cancer patients would be all over it.

I'm not even sure there is any prescription pill that protects the liver from damage, from my last research. I could be wrong.

anyone who has actually gotten blood work after taking orals knows that you do nt need liv 2000 or milk thislte, or any other liver detoxifying product.

Back