D-Bol for running a race.....................

A shot of test e before race would work, thought it takes 5-6 weeks to get in system.

You all have Ben Johnson in your head. lol

it hits its peek per dose in 2-3 days! it takes 5-6 weeks to notice ifs effects (some say less, for me about 5 weeks to notice much). not the same thing. and no one shot of test before the race is not a good idea, it is a stupid idea. either do a full cycle or dont mess with it...

A shot of test e before race would work, thought it takes 5-6 weeks to get in system.

You all have Ben Johnson in your head. lol

What?? Can you explain how exactly you think this is even remotely close to being effective? Any information you can give me would be great. Anything, please.

What?? Can you explain how exactly you think this is even remotely close to being effective? Any information you can give me would be great. Anything, please.

What planet are you on. You posted to take test. Race was in two weeks. 5-6 weeks for test to kick in. Did you have a time machine that goes back 6 weeks at a time.

The EPO and Hammer gel worked. Worked too good. Thighs are dead.

Where's the button to like your own post.

lol I wonder if test suspension would help at all? The key word is wonder I don't want to be crucified for a bad idea lol ha ha ha ha.

What planet are you on. You posted to take test. Race was in two weeks. 5-6 weeks for test to kick in. Did you have a time machine that goes back 6 weeks at a time.

The EPO and Hammer gel worked. Worked too good. Thighs are dead.

Where's the button to like your own post.

You said 5-6 wks to "get in system" in your other post not "kick in" and sure those numbers are correct for the enanthate ester or cypionate. Who's to say you don't use a shorter ester like prop or suspension. Also he didn't exactly recommend you take test. All that was said was he wouldn't touch anything other than test but he didn't specify if he even recommended that.

You said 5-6 wks to "get in system" in your other post not "kick in" and sure those numbers are correct for the enanthate ester or cypionate. Who's to say you don't use a shorter ester like prop or suspension. Also he didn't exactly recommend you take test. All that was said was he wouldn't touch anything other than test but he didn't specify if he even recommended that.

If you read my original post, I asked what to take just before race. Prop or sus would not kick in a hour. You must have a turbo time machine

Bad Karma making fun of Cancer walks.

I would just carb load and train naturally for a race I don't see steroids helping to much in this particular situation. I think the rise in blood pressure from testosterone and water weight could possibly make a race even more uncomfortable and harder to finish. I think moderate dosages of testosterone could maybe help with endurance. But I think every thing would have to be very dialed in. Meaning blood pressure is in check, estrogen is in check and things like that. I can imagine testosterone possibly making a race harder especially in really hot weather possibly.

Back