D-bol or No D-bol

knightboy

hey guys just joined the site,

I had a question about dbol

I Previously ran a Test E cycle only and it went great..

This time i was thinking about running Test E, and D-bol for 4 weeks to kick start it. and then Anavar for the last 4-5 weeks of cycle

I'm Just not sure if I wanna take d-bol, Im lean guy sitting around 8% and I was wondering would d-bol help me put on quality size or just bloat me up with lots of water retention

Running 2 orals will be too hard on your liver.

I would just stick with the Anavar at 80 - 100mg for 6-8 weeks. Since you're already lean, you will see amazing transformation to your physique with Anavar. I'm running it right now with test e and I could die happy at the end of my cycle :)

Last edited:
Hahaha yeah Im excited.

you think 80 - 100 for 6 -8 weeks???

I was only thinking starting at 60ed and see how it went from there. withe Test E at 400mg/week

Running 2 orals will be too hard on your liver.

I would just stick with the Anavar at 80 - 100mcg for 6-8 weeks. Since you're already lean, you will see amazing transformation to your physique with Anavar. I'm running it right now with test e and I could die happy at the end of my cycle :)

Hahaha yeah Im excited.

I was only thinking starting at 60ed and see how it went from there. withe test E at 400mg/week

Hahaha yeah Im excited.

I was only thinking starting at 60ed and see how it went from there. withe test E at 400mg/week

Keep in mind Anavar is a weak steroid and to see great results you have to go with higher doses. Don't get me wrong, you will definitely see good results at 60mg, but investing another 20mg on top of that will be well worth. Especially that there's no added risk/ side effects by doing so.

Keep in mind Anavar is a weak steroid and to see great results you have to go with higher doses. Don't get me wrong, you will definitely see good results at 60mg, but investing another 20mg on top of that will be well worth. Especially that there's no added risk/ side effects by doing so.

Hmm ok, And I'll defs gain weight with the Anavar and they'll be lean gains. And ill most likely be able to maintain the gains after cycle with proper post cycle therapy (pct) and diet

Really excited on starting the cycle in 2days

from personal experience unless your super cut up like 8 or 10 % bft. its not worth it to run the var plus its very hard on the liver. If you got the money go ahead, I'm going to stick with HGH for the next six months. just my opinion var isn't cheap

from personal experience unless your super cut up like 8 or 10 % bft. its not worth it to run the var plus its very hard on the liver. If you got the money go ahead, I'm going to stick with HGH for the next six months. just my opinion var isn't cheap

Yeah im already really cut, I'm 166lbs, like 7-8 bf% not sure exactly but definantly shredded.

And I read var can Easily put on like 5- 10lbs lean muscle with proper dieting

Back